AFC Bournemouth 🍒

@afcbournemouth
·
The news you all wanted to see
😍
Andoni Iraola signs a contract extension with #afcb
✍️
🍒

Want to know yall opinion on the City and Spurs game and Ange saying no sane Spurs fan wants their team to lose. Ngl I celebrated that backpass from Gerrard to Drogba like a goal for us. I don't care what Ange says if nothing is on the line no fan wants to hand their arch-rivals the title/trophy and with Villa getting a point CL qualification looks highly unlikely for spurs.

Hard as a United fan. Grew up with Arsenal being biggest rival for PL titles so naturally I do not like them. On the other hand, there are cheats. Pick your poison. But I prefer either to Liverpool.

Want to know yall opinion on the City and Spurs game and Ange saying no sane Spurs fan wants their team to lose. Ngl I celebrated that backpass from Gerrard to Drogba like a goal for us. I don't care what Ange says if nothing is on the line no fan wants to hand their arch-rivals the title/trophy and with Villa getting a point CL qualification looks highly unlikely for spurs.

Not that it matters as Club 115 will volley them all over. But there won’t be a ‘Spurs fan in the ground that wants Tottenham to win.

Not that it matters as Club 115 will volley them all over. But there won’t be a ‘Spurs fan in the ground that wants Tottenham to win.
Ange is fuming lmao. Im convinced it has to be posturing because surely he being a football fan understands that handing your rivals the title in a meaningless game (Villa are all but qualified with the draw yesterday) is bragging rights for years. Im convinced Son missed that 1v1 on purpose lmao.

Get in Leeds! That will lead to a 'fun' weekend next weekend for the Met. Manc Cup Final the Sat'day. With Leeds down the weekend the playoff final. All the best with that .....

Just need West Brom to do the same tomorrow now to Southampton.

Norwich City sack Wagner for losting 4-0 to Leeds in the second leg of the Play offs. Personally I think Wagner did a decent job just to get them to the play offs but then it's NFN (normal for Norfolk) seeing as Ipswich finished well clear of the so called best team in East Anglia.