Download 4231 CHEAT TACTIC META

Seen this tactic from the author on youtube looked good.
So decided to change it myself .
Screenshot (318).png

Attachments

• Screenshot (319).png
    Screenshot (319).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 272
  • Screenshot (317).png
    Screenshot (317).png
    1.2 MB · Views: 267
I'm very impressed with this tactic so far. A great first 20 games for Crystal Palace with the original squad and no transfers in and no significant transfers out. League matches is played as normal and cup matches simulated. The only draw against Liverpool was after a 3-1 lead and a last minute eaquliser from them - everything else has been perfect.
Looking forward to the last 60 % of the season and see where we end but so far so good with this tactic

cp.png

Sounds like you've found a winning formula with that tactic! Keeping fingers crossed for continued success in the rest of the season.

At the end of season 4 i'm managing SLB, MUTD and AJAX, its still the same save, im going to leave print for each team.
With MUTD i almost cçeaned all trophees, i got beaten by PSG on semi finals of UCL, it started managing MUTD half of season 2 and meanwhile my best achivements where a winning Europa League, the Emirates Cup, FA Cup and reached the UCL final that i lost to Arsenal.
When i arrived at MUTD the club had 200M debt, so threw this 2 and half season so i sold B. Fernandes, M. Mount. Sancho, Anthony, L. Martinez, Dalot, Onana, Casemiro, Luke Shaw to reestructure the club and got J. Neves and Schelderup from my SLB team, A. Theate, M Beier. E. Martel and Olise (i got other players but these are the most high rated) to balance all those sells.

Attachments

• 5-Standings.jpg
    5-Standings.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 99
  • 7-Players - Season Overview.jpg
    7-Players - Season Overview.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 98
  • 9-Team Stats.jpg
    9-Team Stats.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 85
  • Trophees.JPG
    Trophees.JPG
    186.8 KB · Views: 95
I only sarted managing Ajax on the scond half ofseason 4, the team was positionedunder half table, so endin on 4th place isnt so bad, i wouldnt post the AJAX season if it wasnt this particular achievment where i won the Europa League against Liverpool.
Ajax also had bad finances when i arrived, so as soon i arrived on january i sold Talisca, J. Hato, S. Mannsverk, S. Fofana and didnt bought any hight rated player, but a youngester i brought from SLB Tiago Freitas, did wonders on Europa league and was crucial on the final.

Attachments

188.9 KB · Views: 92
  • 9-Team Stats.jpg
    9-Team Stats.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 75
  • Trophees.JPG
    Trophees.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 92
With SLB, i got the most wanted penta (5 consecutive league wins, i only won 4) after a bad season start with 2 losses against the major rival FCP to whom i lost the supercup and my 42 undefeated streak.
I wont refer much the club signings since they are a result of the 4 played seasons, the players i sold didn't make a big impact because SLB has one of the best canteras in the game so i always have a good player to promote (as you can see on the squad image), but i think it's time to try to hold some players so i can chalenge the UCL.

Attachments

• 5-Standings.jpg
    5-Standings.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 81
    185.5 KB · Views: 73
  • 9-Team Stats.jpg
    9-Team Stats.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 69
  • Trophees.JPG
    Trophees.JPG
    199 KB · Views: 99
Hello, I present to you the competition in the Polish league, my favorite team is Lech Poznań. I have been using this tactic for 2 seasons and, I think, with little success. I won the Polish championship for 3 seasons in a row and I think there will be more. I am also doing well in the international arena, I am always in the 1/8th part of the UCL competition and I can beat teams with higher positions in the ranking and with stars. Lech Poznań's budget is not too high, but considering the conditions of the Polish league I have such players that I can already achieve something in international arena. This season in UCL, so far it's been great, winning against Manchester City 3-0 without the opposing team being visible. Halland and company did not exist, let's see what happens next. Finally, I can say that the tactic suits medium-sized teams and after strengthening it will beat anyone. Very nice offensive game, little loss of goals. Thank you. P.S. thanks to my game, the league status has gone up by one star and we have more places in international cups. Patch 24.4

Attachments

• IMG20240506120240.jpg
    IMG20240506120240.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 76
  • IMG20240506120254.jpg
    IMG20240506120254.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 95
  • IMG20240506120305.jpg
    IMG20240506120305.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 88
  • IMG20240506120325.jpg
    IMG20240506120325.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 101
  • IMG20240506120338.jpg
    IMG20240506120338.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG20240506120354.jpg
    IMG20240506120354.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 90
This tactic came to my atention because of @676676677 requested it on the forum "Tactics around the World".
To be honest, when tactics are labeled like this one my first reaction is to laugh, but after watching the video of the tactic performance i decided to have a go.
Well, this tactic really rocks, i made only a few change from the original version (i dont llike the defensive to be posicioned as "much higher on the field", and during the season my striker was strugling with is performances as advanced forward so i changed it to pressing forward and is exibitions improvred alot).
The tactic original author is a player named MrBishnakov that released it on steam.
Sorry, can you upload the original tactic from MrBishnakov, thanks man

Bu taktiği lige yeni çıkan grobinas ile denemek istiyorum letoyada başarılı olur muyum