kritos

Reaction score
Hello fm-friends,

I'm looking for a list of the best youth coaches available at the start of the game (for every assignement). I've only been able to find lists for the first-team coaches so far..

If anyone got such a list (link, screen or w/e), I'd be really thankful. It'd save me a lot of time, and surely help a lot of other people!

Thnaks in advance!

Terry Westley - Birmingham, Always seems to get the Under 18 lads playing well and get into the latter stages of the cup and high up the league table!

fist tam only works the first tam, youth only work the youth, why would you hire anyon but normal choaches that work th Entire team?

To have a staff working only with the senior, and another staff only with the youth! Optimization.

To have a staff working only with the senior, and another staff only with the youth! Optimization.

I know this thread is a year old but you are all wrong. Optimization is all about making the most profit possible while spending the least amount of resources possible. Having 2 coaches (one youth and one senior) for the same spot is not even close to be optimal. Having only the senior gives you the same training performance for both senior and youth teams but with less cost, because you will be only paying to one coach.

You will have the same training rating for half the cash. That's being optimal.

So, bottom line, if you have a senior coach who is also good with youngsters, use him for both teams. If not, then either look for someone who is, or keep your senior coach and hire a youth coach with the needed stats for the job.

Last edited: