coolguyrko

Reaction score
Just finished my first season as Schalke. Finished 2nd and won the Europa League.
Fahrmann kept 6 clean sheets in 27 games but averaged 7.04. Hes not bad and theres no immediate need to replace him but theres no many other areas I have to strengthen in and Im mainly just tying up contracts of players already here.

Rulli would arrive for free while Horn will set me back £6.5m but Horn has the advantage of being German plus Horn has agreed to sign for less wages and a higher minimum release clause (£24m to £20m) Not had experience managing either of them but heard they are both solid. Whihc is the better value

Little bit of fiddling with the contract offer and have managed to get Rulli to drop both the sell on fee % and min fee release clause completely from his deal for an extra 10k a week.

Last edited:
Both of them are superb. Had these two in my Dortmund save and it's literally impossible to tell which one is better. The only difference I can tell is that as soon as Real had even a minor interest in Rulli, he started whinning immediately, whilst Horn showed strong character and commitment.

Good luck mate, and go for Horn. ;)

Thanks. I went for Rulli. Made best sense financially. Will look to Horn if they come in for Rulli. Sold Frahmann for £10m to Roma and replaced him for free. Littered with great options though. Both Milinkovic-Savic and Casteels both were available for less than £1m and are out on loans now and I had to play Algermissen in both supercups, the first cup game and my first league game and he didnt concede in any of them so itll be interesting going forward

Alex meret& rajkovic also very good options

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rulli is one of the few top players who is available for free at the end of the second season. I got him to replace Begovic for my Chelsea squad. Had him and Courtois rotate regularly and became a regular when Courtois went down with an injury. I managed to sign Rajkovic who became really good in one season at Maccabi, and when Madrid came knocking, let Rulli go. Got 61 mil in total for him without clauses. A good profit for a rotational keeper who was on 60k/week.
One season at the helm and you should make a healthy profit on Rulli, allowing you to sign other keepers.

Scuffet? Donnarumma?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk