Can you help me ?

sTrEs

Reaction score
Hy all, can anybody help me to do a facepack for Steaua Bucarest(Romania/Liga I) ?
I have pictures for all players + staff, but i don't know how to do a facepaack(config).

[email protected] mail me if you want to help me.

Thx a lot.
(sorry for my english)

To get unique id for players/staff:

Click on small FM logo in top right-hand corner
Go into 'Prefences'
Click on display and sound' tab
Click on 'show unique Ids' so tick appears
Untick 'use skin cache'
Tick 'always reload skin on confirm'
Click on 'confirm' button

when you go back into game and find player/member of staff their unique id number will be beside their name.

To get rid of the unique id, go through the above steps and untick 'show unique Ids'

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 AM ----------

To get config file:

The easiest way is to adapt/edit one that is already in a facepack download for FM 2011
on this site; as follows:

Download a facepack (say, Liverpool) and put into documents file -> sports interactive -> football manager 2011 -> graphics folder -> facepacks folder (if you don't have a facepacks folder you can create one)

Set up a new folder - call it 'custom' or something like this

Go into the team facepack you have downloaded - as well as pics you will see a file called 'config'
Copy this config file and paste into your 'custom' folder

RIGHT click on this copied config file and open up with Edit OR right click and open up with Notepad.

Amend one (or more) of the names and the/their related unique id number; delete any names/ids you don't want, but only delete these lines in the file, not those which do not start with '<record from...>

Save the new/amended config file

Add any pics, making sure they are named the same as the names you used in the config file. Best size for pics is 180pixels high by 140 pixels wide (you can resize/crop pics to this size using most picture editign programs like Microsoft Office Picture Manager)

Come out of all the folders

Go back into the game

Click on small FM logo in top right-hand corner
Go into 'Prefences'
Click on display and sound' tab
Untick 'use skin cache'
Tick 'always reload skin on confirm'
Click on 'confirm' button

when you go back into game your pics should appear.

haii..nice to meet you.
i have been tried in a way that u gave, but still can't show the facepacks and logos. there are maybe onother way ?

Where is i have to download facepack to all the team, because i only have to EPL (facepack)..

im very2 need ur help. thanks before.
please send to my email ur replay. ([email protected])

sorry for my english speaking.:)