Bridgman

Reaction score
I'm currently midway through my first season in charge of Chelsea, sat at 5th in the Premier Division and running into a lot of problems.

I bought Falcao in the first transfer window, and the honeymoon period was amazing, Falcao scored 10 goals in 5 games, I thought I'd caught onto a winning tactic. I was preparing for an invincible season. But then Falcao stopped firing, Hazard got injured, Ramires got injured and my season took a turn for the worse.

What my question is though, is how do I use all of Chelsea's tools? I'd like to play Hazard, Mata, and Oscar because I'm a bit of a fanboy of the system in real life. All of my players are now fit and available.

All suggestions are welcome. Thanks!

I'd go 4-2-3-1 (narrow)

3 AMCs behind Falcao (Hazard-Oscar-Mata)
Ramires and Mikel/Lamps behind

I ran them narrow behind Falcao for a good few months in game and it didn't seem to be effective. Falcao just isn't the beast he once was for me..

U might want to try and set Falcaos settings so he doesn't close down anyone and basicly just sits there for the opportunity to score a goal, surely can't go wrong with all the creative talent behind him :)

Used this tactic from January with Derby in the first season. Sitting 2nd now. Probably the best tactic i've used so far in FM13.

Very stable and steady results. Plenty of clean sheets, plenty of 4-0 wins. Only lost 2 games in the second half of the season.

Thumbs up dude!