Delhi 2010

Did anyone see the hockey yesterday ? India v England , India won on penalties the fans were going mental.

Poor form by the indian crowd watching the boxing booing English boxer Agogo as he gets given his silver medal because he beat the Indian fighter due to the Indian fighter losing his points due to penaltys.

Unbelievable table tennis final. Singapore were pegged back by India, who were 0-2 down (in sets) and then won the final set, 11-8. Incredible stuff.
I love Table Tennis :wub: pity I have not caught it on Live yet:mad:

I am Suprised no-one has said anything about the stupid ranking system these types of games uses, How can a country get 41 more medals and still finish below them.

Each Medal should carry a point system, like 3 for a gold. 2 for a silver and 1 for a bronze, then we should get league positon. Not the current stupid system, of who ever gets more golds wins.

Scott, even in Olympics use the same ranking format.

How come India wins 37 gold medals in CWG and wins 1 gold medal in olympics?:S

Home ground advantage?

Though it is more likely to do with the curry. :p

We Aussies are doing well :D

Lol, Many nations sends weak teams so only we have won Gold medals.

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 01:02 PM ----------

Aussie athlets have damaged the facilities provided after the Bangalore test loss. Its a big news here.

Even that 1 came after a long-long time :(

It just shows how weak many teams many nations send to these games. Comparing it with the Olympics is like comparing the points tally in the EPL and League 2 ;)

Aussie athlets have damaged the facilities provided after the Bangalore test loss. Its a big news here.

Lol, if the same thing had been done by Indian athletes in Australia, all **** would have broken loose about rowdy and uncivilized Indians. But I think the Indian authorities are doing well by keeping it quite. After all, why mar the successful games with a controversy like this? oO)

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

Well, here's an article from an Australian paper about the bad behaviour of some athletes:

http://www.smh.com.au/commonwealth-...ropped-from-games-balcony-20101015-16n82.html