Boondock

Reaction score
Hi!
I just wondered why there hasn't been a thread about Dennis Praet. I bought him with my Fulham save in my first season and I gave him a lot of time on the pitch, this is how I looks like after 1 season. He's still only 18 en turning into a real playmaker.
View attachment 235117

How much did you buy him for? I remember always getting recommended him on FM11 but was always turned off by his physical stats, but they look a lot better on FM12. Did they just fix them on the new update, cause I don't know how I missed him than.

I got him for 5 million. Pretty much, but in January Man United wanted to buy him for 9 million, I kept him though. Before the update he was decent, but never PL material. With good training and focusing on his stamina and tackling I could make him the new Iniesta...

I think I might take a look at him on my Tottenham save. Some one will eventually have to replace Modric, eventually.

Wow, looks pretty much the same as Christian Eriksen (judging by stats only). How come I never heard of him...?

Well, I'm from Belgium and I know him because he's one of the best youth players in the Belgian competition. He used to play for my favorite team, Krc Genk, but he chose for Anderlecht. When he left Genk he had the choice between, Arsenal, Man U, Ajax and Anderlecht. He preferred to stay in Belgium. I predict his real breakthrough is going to be next season, with Biglia leaving Anderlecht in the summer.

I just bought him, had to structure a deal for 7.5 million. Decided to leave him at Anderlect until the end of the season since he will get more first team experience there rather than at Tottenham. Hopefully he has a good season of development there.

I just bought him, had to structure a deal for 7.5 million. Decided to leave him at Anderlect until the end of the season since he will get more first team experience there rather than at Tottenham. Hopefully he has a good season of development there.
What season are you in?

I'm in 2012-13, so Modric is still only 26 and Praet is 18. But by the time he is developed into a star Modric will be pushing 30 and I'll be more willing to have competition for that spot.

I think I overplayed him. I played him in September and October. Now he's complaining about the training workload, although I already changed his training workload to almost nothing.

Can't find him, as I haven't loaded the belgian leagues and my database is just medium on my current save. A pity, as he looks very promising. Written down the name for future saves... ;-)

i got him for 3.6 million first season with fulham he had CA:2.5 stars PA 4.5 stars he played about 15 games (not that much because of injuries) his stats where goals:2 assists:4 motm:2 . And now in my second season he is 3.5 stars even tho he has had a few injuries and is currently valued at 7.5 million. In my opinion hes a great/cheap player.

Last edited:
looks good, work on his of the ball movement.. vital for a attacking midfileder.