Youtubby

Reaction score
I have just won promotion with Braunschweig but have a minimal budget to work with, and two areas that need addressing. I am in need of a young LB (urgent) and a backup GK, both for ~£480k. Any recommendations would be great, and I'm not completely against loaning however I'd prefer to have players I can nurture without the fear of giving them back.

Cheers!

Left Back - Guilherme Arana might be possible to loan if he is not singed elsewhere or deemed a starter by the season you are on now.
Rico Henry might also be worth looking at.
GK - probably better searching the for sale or free transfer lists, depending on wage budget you might pick up an old legend for cheap coming to the end of his career

LB - Felix Passlack from Dortmund, not sure if you can buy him but you can always get him on loan and I think he is a great player for a first-year-bundesliga team (scout him to be sure)

GK - I agree with the post above me. Look for old legends and search for players of who left there club and you can pick up for free now. (Daniel Bentley should be transfer free and might be worth it for your team).