Position: DC / DR, DMC

Strengths: Teamwork, Technique, Marking, Tackling
Weaknesses: Jumping, Heading, Determination
Description: Centre-Back
Personality:Fairly Professional

Suggested Roles:

Ball Playing Defender - Cover
Defensive Midfielder - Defend

His small stature puts him at a severe disadvantage aerially but it means he's much quicker and better at sweeping up and tracking back than other defender, he's a decent choice to partner a larger, more aggressive centre back and with his Professional personality it means he's more than likely going to reach his full potential.

View attachment 197562View attachment 197563View attachment 197564

worried I'm not going to see a single "wonderkid" that I don't know already from FM11, doesn't look like his stats have changed too much

worried I'm not going to see a single "wonderkid" that I don't know already from FM11, doesn't look like his stats have changed too much

I haven't looked for new potential stars yet, just churning up talents I know develop well from last years instalment so people who haven't played FM11 or have yet to hear about these kids know that they are there.

But there are new wonderkids, people like ter Stegen who went from being an average youngster to a potential wonderkids and players like Boilesen who went from obscurity to becoming potential stars.

I haven't looked for new potential stars yet, just churning up talents I know develop well from last years instalment so people who haven't played FM11 or have yet to hear about these kids know that they are there.

But there are new wonderkids, people like ter Stegen who went from being an average youngster to a potential wonderkids and players like Boilesen who went from obscurity to becoming potential stars.

Fair enough, my download should be finished in about an hour so will get to have a look then. Any major changes gameplay wise?

I haven't played a game yet, I can't be bother trying to play through a save, even for only six months, with such a small database, I'm just making a different save in every country and compiling a list of good youngsters to buy.

That and you can't be a German club on the demo, I was so fixated on redoing my Gladbach save SO BAD and it's quite annoying I can't even see any of the players stats bar two players, MATS and Arango.