phallus

Reaction score
I've given the demo a go, and while it has a few things that need ironing (the match camera when set to elevated spazzes out when it hits the edges like on goal kicks, corners, etc.), it seems pretty nice especially with the new information available on screen.

I love playing BSN/BSS teams (as my previous threads will attest to), and I've always used Chris Brindley as my *** man. He sucks at tactics, but is a **** good scout (20 actual/16 potential after 3 seasons) and great trainer. He's not in the demo though, so I'm not sure if he will show up in the full game or not.

In the case he doesn't show up in the full game (heartbreaking), any recommendations for a badass *** man for BSS/BSN teams?

I've searched the forum and got a list of favorite *** man, but some of them are either impossible to get with BSS/BSN teams or just don't exist in FM12

• Tony Cotton -> no go
  • John Murtough -> no go
  • Bobby Downes -> not in demo
  • Colin Cooper -> not in demo
  • Brendan O'connell -> not in demo?
  • Guy Whittingham -> not in demo
  • Garry Pendrey -> ?
  • Billy Dodds -> not in demo
  • Oliver Bierhoff -> not in demo

It's impossible to tell who will be a good assistant to have on FM12, I remember I could not get a decent one until I entered the football League on previous game. To be honest, when playing bss/bsn, I haven't managed to find a good assistant since Massimo Neri on FM09.