Good Right Backs? (Preferably young!)

Scotty98TR

Reaction score
I am managing Arsenal, and unfortunately Bacary Sagna didn't take too kind to being fined a weeks wages when he got sent off vs Man City.

Anyway, I have decided I want to sell him, because his morale dropped to poor (and he hasn't been exceptional
for me anyway!)

I also have a good amount of budget, and a massive wage budget. So [let's just say] money is no object!

So what good right backs are there that you'd recommend?

P.S. I am looking for players both for long-term and short-term, so all ages would be appreciated :)

EDIT: I already have Vrsaljko, but he is on loan at Celtic.

Last edited:
Also, PSG are interested in Sagna, so I will be gettting around £15-20m from there too!

A straight up replacement:Corchia, Debuchy, Van Der Weirl (spelling), Maicon (unless you're using LFC's update). All can be bought for less than £20mill

Younger replacements: Romario, Clyne

A straight up replacement:Corchia, Debuchy, Van Der Weirl (spelling), Maicon (unless you're using LFC's update). All can be bought for less than £20mill

Younger replacements: Romario, Clyne

Hadn't thought of Debuchy or Corchia, but I am using the LFCMarshall update; I can't get Maicon or Van Der Wiel because they are at Man City and PSG.

Call Vrsaljko back... Or get Romario. Pure class.

romario 1st season has a min fee release clause of 2.5 mil

Try Rafeal frim United, I know he may be a bit expensive as I never tried to buy him but he is world class and is a wonderkid, let me know if you try to sign him, I'm interested too see how much he may go for

Try Rafeal frim United, I know he may be a bit expensive as I never tried to buy him but he is world class and is a wonderkid, let me know if you try to sign him, I'm interested too see how much he may go for

I have already bought Srna and am trying to do an exchange with PSG for Van der wiel... but I checked anyway and they wanted £17m for him :O

Have you ever heard of the brilliant right back called Kyle Walker you can get him for 30m-40m.

i also use lfc marshalls patch i bought him for nurnburg 1st season 2.5 mil but alas he dosent join untill 2nd season the game varies his min fee release clause sometimes its a bit more

Srna is pure class that you signed him, I'm on my 5th season with Shatkhar and Srna still doing very very well and he's nearly in his mid 30's!

Would say try nd get Kyle Walker but i dont think he will go to rivals, id recommend getting Sebastien Corchia or Davide Santon!

Danilo/Ignacio Abate/Gokhan Gonul/Mauricio Isla/Miguel Lopes/Mathias Zimmerman (turns into a class RB)

However, Sebastian Corchia would most likely be your best bet, he is my favourite RB in the game by a country mile!

Here he is on my Sampdoria save on the 12.2.2 patch!

251764d1339588433-stat-progression-individual-training-s-bastien-corchia-overview_-attributes-.png

Danilo/Ignacio Abate/Gokhan Gonul/Mauricio Isla/Miguel Lopes/Mathias Zimmerman (turns into a class RB)

However, Sebastian Corchia would most likely be your best bet, he is my favourite RB in the game by a country mile!

Here he is on my Sampdoria save on the 12.2.2 patch!

251764d1339588433-stat-progression-individual-training-s-bastien-corchia-overview_-attributes-.png

Only player out of those I had about thought about was Isla, so cheers :D

I am paticularly interested in Corchia, because his stats on that screen-shot are class! Only thing is, on my game he is part owned by Roma, and since Roma have only just recently bought their share, they are wanting £13m! (+£6m for Sampdoria!)

Do you thing he is worth £19m? Considering I have Srna, Jenkinson is doing quite well (But is injured for the rest of the season!) and Lars Bender is quite a good backup RB?

Or should I wait a season or two?

Only player out of those I had about thought about was Isla, so cheers :D

I am paticularly interested in Corchia, because his stats on that screen-shot are class! Only thing is, on my game he is part owned by Roma, and since Roma have only just recently bought their share, they are wanting £13m! (+£6m for Sampdoria!)

Do you thing he is worth £19m? Considering I have Srna, Jenkinson is doing quite well (But is injured for the rest of the season!) and Lars Bender is quite a good backup RB?

Or should I wait a season or two?

Vrsaljko is absolutely world class on the game, so I would get him back as soon as possible and start him in your first XI. and I agree, Corchia is as good if not better, so around 20 million is a decent price to get him at. Especially seeing as you can't get Romario on the cheap. If I were you, I would sell Srna come the end of the season, and get Corchia. With him and Vrsaljko, you'll have the RB position covered for the rest of the time you play this save (probably :D)

Vrsaljko is absolutely world class on the game, so I would get him back as soon as possible and start him in your first XI. and I agree, Corchia is as good if not better, so around 20 million is a decent price to get him at. Especially seeing as you can't get Romario on the cheap. If I were you, I would sell Srna come the end of the season, and get Corchia. With him and Vrsaljko, you'll have the RB position covered for the rest of the time you play this save (probably :D)

Don't really want to sell Srna only 6 months after buying him though? Only thing is, for my RB I use them as a "Defensive-Full back" so I am not too bothered about the attacking sides to their game... Which is Srna's main strength :/... Where as Corchia is more defensive! (I use Baines on the left as an "Attacking-Wingback"!