High-Five! Journeyman

SamuraiHex

Reaction score
Matt's lost his saves when getting a new laptop. Because of this we are here in France with Strasbourg with the top five countries in the world loaded. The aim is to do our best until the end of FM23 and the start of the FM24 Beta!

A load of games played off-camera and all I can say is the inconsistency is very much real. Now with a rival game against Metz in Ligue 1 can Strasbourg push forward and get continental football?

The January Window is done and dusted and now with many new first-team signings can we push for continental football in our first season here at Strasbourg? Or will be destined Tou Louse?

We are in a final! But it's against PSG... Can we win or will we lose? We also have a league game! But it's against PSG... Can we win to get continental football or will we lose? For some reason I keep repeating myself. Please send help.

A new season is beginning with Strasbourg! Can we take last seasons continental football qualification and take it to new heights? Or will we fade like the setting sun? With transfers galore we have two games against Angers & Ajaccio! Can we win them?

Strasbourg are up for a Europa Conference League night! Against Spanish team Valencia no less! After drawing the home match 2-2 we go in hoping to qualify for the Group Stages. We are also top of Ligue 1 currently! Wahoo!

We have a new club! The Spanish team Athletic Club! In this episode we say our goodbyes to Strasbourg then move on over to Spain to look at the squad and play our first game in La Liga!

The January transfer window is done and dusted and now we have a big game against Real Madrid as we try and continue our unlikely push for Champions League football!

It's the final two games of the season and we need just one more win to get Champions League football for next year! Considering we were closer to the relegation zones when we joined what an achievement it could be!