thomasdraddy

Reaction score
Hi,
I have only recently bought FM18 so this is the first time this issue has arisen; I started a save with Crawley Town and have just completed the first season. However, at the start of the 2018/19 season, a new rule has been introduced in League Two: "minimum of 1 player(s) trained by Crawley for 3 years before 21st birthday". As I have only played the save for 1 season, I haven't been able to develop any players for 3 years, and the original squad didn't have any U21 players training with the squad for 3 years either. As a result of this, I am unable to play any games, however, when I go on holiday for a day the match is played fine. Sorry if the answer is blatantly obvious but any fixes?

Hi, for registrations rules that you can't meet, you can leave 1 open space in your selection. So let's say you can have max. 23 player and need 3 Homegrown Club players, but you have only 2, select those 2 and 20 other players for a total of 22 players. So even though you're allowed to have 23, because you don't meet the requirement you leave 1 spot open.

Hope that helps!