How to beat Spurs and Man City???

kuivert

Reaction score
Hi Bros,Can anyone help me on this cause whenever i play them home or away i can't win and seldom draw..Currently i'm using Villa.Thanks

The main thing you have to do is score more goals than them

well can you beat any other top teams?

tottenham and man city are just overloaded i´m liying 2 place within 1 point of leader chelsea, im managing preston, i cant simply put beat tottenham or city i just lost to the former 4-1 on the league cup semifinal. used my narrow short passing quick tempo tactic (4-2-4) but my defence sucked they rated less than 5 all of them and played without hart. i had robinho scoring a header over Beevers!!! an is alway like that
givens stopped everything but one free kick !!!!
same with tottenham Defoe is just too good in the game!! and Gomes!!! hate that guy, the only keeper i hate more is almunia !!! with tottenham i always draw normally on a late goal from defoe after gomes saves everything my team shoots his way!!!!

Same thing happened with me on Fm2010 with my Spurs team. I won 6/8 of my games against the big 4. Beating Arsenal 7-1... :)
But i could never get past City. Them seemed to play similair to how they are atm.
Defending all game then getting one late on. All my games ended 1-1 draws and i lost the community shield on penalty's.
I suggest working down the wings but make sure you fullbacks aren't exposed because A.Johnson, Silver, SWP, etc can destroy slow cb's. Especially Villa's starting ones. Just try to make your team match them and it should be quite easy to beat them. I haven't played them since then on 2010 and i haven't started my spurs save yet.
Gl

We're clearly just too good. ^^)

Spurs are too hard to beat in the game. Overrated :p

im playing with villa atm. i beat city 3-1 at home. i play an attacking 4-4-2. an i paly with a quick tempo an direct play. also i play counter attacking football. seemed to work well.

Tottenham is hard to beat.. as defoe is quite clinical.. Lost to them once and they only have 1 shot and this 1 shot just happened to be on target... Gomes is not tt overated.. He is quite good in the past few season, not much so in this.. The one tt is overated is Almunia and Fabianski.. They can be absolutely god-like in game.. once had a match with arsenal and fabianski had a rating of 9.0 before getting injured for i dunno wad reason and we managed to score against the sub keeper

Almunia is plainly stupidly good in the game, but truth gomes is that good on real life it doesnt mean i cant hate him anyway. Another overrated keeper is Calamity James.
But man city, men the cruise over. and chelsea too but i normally beat them playing narrow short quick passing. Man U s easily beaten on counterattack and Arsenal allways loose because they cant score, is ridiculous, is the only team that seriously overplaysme every time and yet the loose. Liverpool sometimes can be frustrating, i mean one thing is having gerrard or torres score an incredible goal and another is Mascherano Threading a precise trough ball that end in goal when the guy cant hardly pass.