Ideas for lower league

ajw

Reaction score
Well im fed up of having no luck with decent teams, so ive gone Wrexham (usually an impossible task) but im tipped for the playoffs. Any tips for lower league tactics, considerin i have a decent league 2 squad and am favourites for 75 % of my games...

Sorry but I have no ideas. Play the FM Base patch instead :)

There is no idea to lower league as its pretty random unlike the top leagues where you always have the money to get hwo you want.

Well im using a 4-1-4-1 at the min and its working reasonably well. Cheers for your help though :p If anyone else has any ideas, let me know

ive taken stockport into promotion so far every year now im in the championship. I just played pretty much 4-4-2 for most of the year until i could sign decent dm and then i went to a diamond formation. Against the better teams i play 5-4-1 but you need a decent foward obviously to play the counter attack.

Cheers i'l bear that in mind. My 4-1-4-1 was working reasonably well; i was up to 4th. But i cant get rid of inconsistency and im now 10th, although only 2 points from the playoffs. I usually have a normal mentality going in to games, but im wonderin whether i should change this...

Never go defensive because that is bringing pressure onto yourself i usually go attacking or normal.

Finished me first season, lost in the play-off final!!! :(

Im doin alrite this season aswell, sometimes switch between 4-1-4-1 and a normal 4-4-2

4-5-1 is a good tatic with a good striker, like taylor-fletcher at Huddersfield :)

Last edited: