brewers

Reaction score
hi everybody. i'm playing with a small team in a lower league. i can't afford good players (any players actually) and my team is full of very unskilled players. all plug and play tactics are tested with top teams and made for top teams so they don't fit to my team. there is a lot of plug and play tactics so do you know any tactic that would be good for me? thanks in advance.

hi everybody. i'm playing with a small team in a lower league. i can't afford good players (any players actually) and my team is full of very unskilled players. all plug and play tactics are tested with top teams and made for top teams so they don't fit to my team. there is a lot of plug and play tactics so do you know any tactic that would be good for me? thanks in advance.
#

Try 4231

2 full backs set to automatic
CD -Defend
LM-BWM - support
RM-advanced playmaker -support
2 wingers support
attacking midfielder -support
Advance forward attack
Mix passing
exploit flanks

i used with Salford got to league 2 so far on one save

Last edited:
I find by dropping defence deeper for bigger games and playing counter is very effective too.

Good luck

I managed to get AFC Fylde promoted from the National League North using StatApp's USV 4-3-3 tactic. He has been successively promoted as champions two seasons in a row in the German lower leagues and is now one promotion away from the Bundesliga. I'm currently second in the National League, two points off the pace after 25 games.

hi everybody. i'm playing with a small team in a lower league. i can't afford good pl

hi, am a huge fan of 4-1-2-2-1, and i have board restriction on my blackburn save so i dont have any huge players or cant buy any of them (o budget huh)...so i keep it simple a playmaker below the line and one above and 2 AMs and one poacher...with whatever limited resources i have think i have done well so far by avoiding loss for 9 games in skybet CH, 6 W though...i started FM16 story in youtube, and here is the link for the same...i have shown mentality and instructions for each position and you can see the guys ratings on the sideas well...it worked for me, gud luck on yours....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAp07kKJRsM

sup man? did u get any good results? im trying to get some good tactics so i can make my very miserable players from venezuelan third div to get some results... its very very hard... im trying this for like weeks and still didn't get good results...