Nationality: Spanish/Basque
Position: MC / DMC, AMC

Strengths: Passing, First Touch, Creativity, Teamwork
Weaknesses: Off the Ball, Work Rate
Description: Midifelder
Personality: Balanced

Suggested Roles:

Advanced Playmaker - Support

Seems like a good youngster to develop on the long term, great mental and technical stats for a 17 year old and he has lots of PA to burn.

View attachment 197609View attachment 197610View attachment 197611

tell me one thing, how do you setup the profile page for a player like you did in the second screenshot
?

tnx

he looks good but all your doing is adding all the well know names from last year try find some players who havent been found yet like this one .

tell me one thing, how do you setup the profile page for a player like you did in the second screenshot
?

tnx

It's like that because I have a MASSIVE monitor, it fits all those stuff in.

Just plug in your PC to a TV or something and you'll get almost the same effect.

he looks good but all your doing is adding all the well know names from last year try find some players who havent been found yet like this one .

I doubt Galarreta is well know from the last game or even in the last game, as for the others, there weren't any threads on them, people who haven't played FM11 wouldn't know they were any good so consider it a community service that I took the time to make the threads.

Plus I do think you're being a bit hypocritical, you made a thread on Ganso, one of the most overused young players in the game.

Practice what you preach.

Last edited:
most of ur threads today such as Iker Muniain - Athletic Club Lucas Digne i found him last year - Lille OSC Jon Aurtenetxe - Athletic Club Nicolai Boilesen - Ajax Georginio Wijnaldum - PSV every one knows all of them only good one you have found is Inigo Ruiz de Galarreta - Athletic Club and that is the only one you should get credit for people like to see rare players

I never asked for credit.

Some people don't know about them and I'm sure they'd appreciate being told about them. Sorry for not finding players as obscure as Ganso.

its ok to add the players by all means wasent havent ago at you this lad though does look very good so i will keep an eye on him when the full game is out

pokerjoker be hatin man.
On topic: with the correct training he could be like a rightfooted Ozil