i will try this with tottenham in the last patch and i post the result here after

i change some player instruction and set pieces and width also i set st as target man i win premership uefa cup and capital one cup with tottenham also defoe come first goalscorer in england division with 23 goals.Now juventus takes in 11 place 2 games no fluid tactic see resutsView attachment 359465View attachment 359466

Last edited:
Nikos001 (fellow "patrioti" hehe) can you plz post some screenshots from your matches throughout season using this tactic ?
And your team tactic screen too?

Last edited:
Just download Koflok's tactic and either follow the advice on what players to use or tailor the tactic to your existing players by tweaking player instructions. Also play around with set pieces as you'll be producing quite some chances so you might as well take advantage of them.
And since I'm posting again I'll show off my last game (happened right now ^^))

View attachment 358302

Hint: When they park the bus (and they will since they're cowards :p ) turn down mentality to control or standard and play through defense if you have good/creative passers and a good poacher or run at defense if you're fast and opponents are not good at tackling.
General Tip: adapt the tactic to the match or if you're too lazy make a couple of pre-tweaked copies of your favourite tactic and use them accordingly.

wow awesome result, this tactic become not efficient in defence(patch 13.3.3), moreover in away... can you upload the tweaked pls?

Hey koflok i am using your new v3 tactic and have great results with my Dortmund side in 3rd season .
But I can't get much of lewandowski. :(
What role upfront do you recommend playing him to get the most out of him ?
I use him in poacher role but he seems to score like once in every 3 games or so..

Had some success using this. Almost brought Novara back to Serie A with this. Conceeded a lot of goals but got some back. :eek:

Koflok any chance of you making a goal galore for fm 2014???
I would love it cause i have tried many tactics but none works so much good as this have.