Sully220382

Reaction score
I can't find a decent formation tactic for Liverpool been trying everything can't seem to get the 4-2-3-1 to work also striker not scoring enough and defending is all over the place can anyone help me please

I couldn't get the 4-2-3-1 to work, at all, this year. I won the league and Europa Cup in my first season by using a 4-1-2-3.

FB/Au CD/D CD/D FB/Au
DLP/D
BBM/S RPM/S
IF/A IF/S
CF/A

Away and big games using a counter or standard mentality and structured formation. For home or easier games I used control and flexible and switched the fullbacks to attack - I also added 'retain possession', 'look for overlap', 'push higher up' and 'higher tempo' as standard.

This formation did not result in a lot of goals - 56 scored in the first season, but the defending was solid - only 20 scored against.

I'll try this can you send me on the tactics mate and formations set up

I couldn't get the 4-2-3-1 to work, at all, this year. I won the league and Europa Cup in my first season by using a 4-1-2-3.

FB/Au CD/D CD/D FB/Au
DLP/D
BBM/S RPM/S
IF/A IF/S
CF/A

Away and big games using a counter or standard mentality and structured formation. For home or easier games I used control and flexible and switched the fullbacks to attack - I also added 'retain possession', 'look for overlap', 'push higher up' and 'higher tempo' as standard.

This formation did not result in a lot of goals - 56 scored in the first season, but the defending was solid - only 20 scored against.