View attachment 77387

THE START OF A BRIGHT SEASON?

Manchester United have begun well in the Premier League remaining unbeaten and looking strong and solid. However we are in a brand new month and September may turn out to be a completely different month. United will play their first Group Stage Champions League game against FC Basel and will look to get 3 points out of this match as much stiffer competition is on it's way.

View attachment 77386

The squad look comfortable playing with each other and Mourinho has so far been all smiles on the sideline. There has not been too much to concern himself with this early on in the season but like the months change so too can the level of concern Mourinho may display. A bad patch in form or a few more injuries and that could have the Portuguese manager worried.

View attachment 77385
1131831d1509585022-tottenham-hotspur-new-day-approaches-premier-league-logo.png

View attachment 77383
MATCHDAY 4
View attachment 77384

MOTD - Victor Lindelof
1133920d1510704086-man-utd-new-era-man-utd-badge.png

United travelled to St. James' Park where they met a very slick and well oiled Newcastle United team. Rafa Benitez had the Magpies set up in a defensive way and it frustrated The Red Devils. Martial however did get the Devils off the mark when he scored from the spot after being taken down in the penalty box by Ciaran Clark.

Newcastle were not to capitulate and they still made United work hard to get efforts on goal. In fact Newcastle were the more attacking team throughout the 90 odd minutes. Unfortunately the Magpies couldn't sustain the levels of fitness United showed and when Rashford and Lingard scored in injury time the Newcastle fans were left leaving the stadium dejected and very much disappointed.

1131951d1509652286-tottenham-hotspur-new-day-approaches-champions-league.png

View attachment 77381
GROUP STAGE MATCHDAY 1
View attachment 77380
View attachment 77382
MOTD - Juan Mata
1133920d1510704086-man-utd-new-era-man-utd-badge.png

A debut goal for Romely Lukaku today! His first for Manchester United! The Red Devils looked strong with the Belgian up front and going forward Basel could'nt match them. Juan Mata grabbed the first goal of the game. The Spaniard spinning on the ball in the centre of the park, conducting a quick one, two with Rashford before blazing the ball in the back of the Basel net.

Rashford then continued his fine form so far this season as he grabbed his own goal in the 20th minute. It was a simple tap in after some good work from Lukaku who tee'd up Rashford playing on the left wing. Basel did get a consolation goal as Ricky Van Wolfswinkel scored in the 74th minute with a near post tap in from a Basel corner.

1131831d1509585022-tottenham-hotspur-new-day-approaches-premier-league-logo.png

View attachment 77379
MATCHDAY 5
View attachment 77378
MOTD - Kasper SchmichaelView attachment 77377

United's first dropped points this season and Leicester will have Kasper Schmichael to thank for keeping them in the game. The Danish stopper wouldn't let anything past him. Lukaku, Mkhitaryan, Rashford and Juan Mata all had chances to score but couldn't better the Leicester keeper.

Leicester could have won the game late on aswel if only Riyad Mahrez could of kept his shot a little lower as it sailed just over the bar but looked to have beaten David De Gea. A draw which was a fair result in this match. Mourinho will have to ensure his team don't start becoming complacent as there are some big games coming up soon..

COMING UP... CARABAO CUP THIRD ROUND, PREMIER LEAGUE MATCH DAYS 6 & 7 AND CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GROUP STAGE MATCHDAY 2

View attachment 77376

Really wish I could take your form into my Leverkusen story :D probably need it more than you with such a good side! good results other than the Leicester hiccup mate, keep it going :)

Yeah I Know polar opposites. I will hit a patch of bad form dude... and you'll get some good form.

In my save Lingard has been a beast! Inside forward on the left, scoring absolute screamers haha

Keep up the good work!

In my save Lingard has been a beast! Inside forward on the left, scoring absolute screamers haha

Keep up the good work!

That's cool. I'm utilising Martial and Rashford on the left and they're both doing ok. Lingard will be important though.

That's cool. I'm utilising Martial and Rashford on the left and they're both doing ok. Lingard will be important though.

I'm rotating the 3. Only bought Icardi (wanted two good headers up top for a different playstyle for a change) and 0 sold first season.

United given me another 74 mil to spend in January :) will be looking for right and left (wing) backs if you have any recommendations

Having issues with uploading pics (same as some others) will continue when it's fixed it's frustrating doing the pics and then not working