Tobey Mason

Reaction score

View attachment 215941

Manchester United Overview

Manchester United, a club which endured so much success through the 80's and 90's under the guidance of Sir Alex Ferguson now finds itself scraping into Europe's elite competition and struggling for a top four finish in the league. The 'mighty' Red Devils seem to have been tamed. Teams are not afraid to visit Old Trafford and are certainly not afraid to come face to face with the current Manchester United squad. Man Utd's Player Of The Year for the past two seasons David De Gea is rumoured to be edging towards a move to Spanish giants Real Madrid. Club captain Wayne Rooney is starting to look visibly past his prime and hasn't excited the fans for some time now. The defence has looked shaky since the departures of Nemanja Vidic and Rio Ferdinand and the midfield lacks a creative spark.

Apart from the woeful Van Gaal reign so far which followed a diabolical David Moyes reign Manchester United are finally starting to echo Sir Alex's mission objective he gave in his now infamous leaving speech and that is for the club and fans to get behind the clubs new manager. (Sorry David, it's far too late for you).

Louis Van Gaal has been given a sizeable transfer budget according to United sources and the club have backed him to make the signings that he needs to make. Van Gaal looks to be the man the United hierarchy are confident can bring back trophies and success to the club. The Glaziers who with a following of hate from the United fans look likely to dig into their pockets again this summer.

Surely if United don't win anything this year then that will certainly seal Van Gaals Manchester United fate.

unnamed1.jpg

Louis Van Gaal hasn't had too much to smile about during his time Manchester
United so far.

Last edited:

View attachment 213603

INCOMING TRANSFER

Manchester United have made their first purchase in the 2015/2016 Transfer Window. It was an expected deal and the deal was very well reported through all of the off season.

View attachment 213600

This transfer represents what Manchester United are starting to build and a little bit about their philosophy as well. Van Gaal is starting to change tact about how he will tactically manage his team and it's been speculated that he may go back to a more traditional approach... similar to Sir Alex's way of managing. Ryan Giggs will have a bigger influence this season.

View attachment 213602

Last edited:
I've been doing a United story on here, and I've got to say Memphis is such an outstanding player on FM. You're very lucky to have him from the start and not have to buy him :D

I've been doing a United story on here, and I've got to say Memphis is such an outstanding player on FM. You're very lucky to have him from the start and not have to buy him :D

I'm little way in and I know he's a great talent.

View attachment 213382

Manchester United Fully Immersed In Transfer Window

Louis Van Gaal has been allowed complete control in the Transfer Window and he has bought an abundance of talent which will certainly turn heads not just in England but in Europe too. This squad should now be able to compete with the best teams and should be targeting at least some sort of silverware this year.

View attachment 213378

View attachment 213331Incoming Transfers

View attachment 213377

View attachment 213376

View attachment 213375

View attachment 213374

View attachment 213322

View attachment 213361

View attachment 213360

View attachment 213350

View attachment 213348

View attachment 213336

2015 Summer Transfer Window Total Player Expenditure - £140,200,000

View attachment 213332Outgoing Transfers
View attachment 213335View attachment 213334View attachment 213333
PSG ---------------------------------------------------Southampton -----------==============-------------- Ajax

Combined Fees which reach... £40,500,000

So that's Man Utd's Transfer dealings done and dusted with for this Transfer Window. They have invested heavily in predominantly youth but have managed to offload three high wage earners who wouldn't be near the first starting 11 this year.

View attachment 213325

View attachment 213323

Last edited: