Martino

Reaction score
My first really succesful Libero tactic this year. Been working on it for quite some time, and won Danish League, and did well in Champions League with AaB. Screenshots are from a holiday mode test with Real Madrid, so you can easily have more points when playing games yourself, holding onto leads etc.

Concept of the tactic is an offensive, dynamic, and possesion based tactic.

To really make the Libero shine have him train PPMs like gets forward whenever possible, runs with ball through the middle and tries killerballs often. The Libero will act like a hybrid of an anchorman/deep lying playmaker in attack and be an aggresive sweeper in the defensive game.

Goals and assists coming from alot of different players.

Feel free to tweak away and come with inputs.

Opp instructions: I just leave it to the *** manager, so maybe you can improve the tactic here.
Training: Train the players in the player roles. Rotate between ball control and balanced during season. And I rotate between def pos, team cohesion and offensive movements during season.

DOWNLOAD:MartinosLibero5_B2610F8C-8AE4-4D7F-A614-E63C5E980916

View attachment 117247View attachment 117247View attachment 117246View attachment 117245View attachment 117244View attachment 117243