Moderator request for a story posting

Rusty Gate

Reaction score
Hello anyone or everyone, I did my first football manager story and unfortunately I proved a true newby in posting. The title was Infinity and Beyond, and I posted it in eight parts to the website instead of just a single thread, which I have since corrected. If you could remove Infinity and Beyond -- Part Two through Part Eight, it would be very helpful in making me look less a noob, clear up some front page in the story file and making it easier and more appealing for anyone wishing (hopefully) to follow the story. The only thread that should appear is Infinity and Beyond. Thank you, so much, in advance.

Hello anyone or everyone, I did my first football manager story and unfortunately I proved a true newby in posting. The title was Infinity and Beyond, and I posted it in eight parts to the website instead of just a single thread, which I have since corrected. If you could remove Infinity and Beyond -- Part Two through Part Eight, it would be very helpful in making me look less a noob, clear up some front page in the story file and making it easier and more appealing for anyone wishing (hopefully) to follow the story. The only thread that should appear is Infinity and Beyond. Thank you, so much, in advance.
Sorry for responding now! Its late, but I think I've approved it on the day you posted. Please check and let me know if everything is alright!