peskybendben

Reaction score
KPRequest.png

Hi all, and welcome to PeskyBendben's Kit Pack Request Thread. The whole point of this thread, is for you to request a kit pack for Football Manager. There are a few minor rules, however, nothing which should stop you from making a good request. You can find a download index just underneath this paragraph, from which you can download every kit pack I have ever made. Enjoy.

Kit Pack Request Rules:
- Never request more than 3 teams' kits in one kit pack request.
- I use Smart Shirt Designer to make my kits, therefore do not ask for SS'09, LS'09, or Project Dummy or anything along those lines when requesting. My kits come in one style, I hope that is sufficient enough.
- One request, per user, per day.
- Don't rush me.
- If I see your request in another thread, I will not do it.
- Only request fantasy kits. I will not make real life kits under any circumstances.
- Only ask for kit manufacturers that are shown on the attached document (Below).
- View attachment 105921
- Enjoy your kit pack!

Kit Pack Request Form (Fill out for each team(Max of 3 teams per request)):
- Team Name:
- Unique ID:
- Shirt Manufacturers (See list above):
- Shirt Sponsors:
- Home Shirt Design and Colours:
- Away Shirt Design and Colours:
- Third Shirt (If needed) Design and Colours:
- Sleeve Logo:

KitPreview.png

...A Preview of my work...

Get Requesting Guys!

Last edited:
- Team Name: Sandecja Nowy Sacz
- Unique ID: 714230

- Shirt Manufacturers (See list above): Kappa
- Shirt Sponsors: Panasonic
- Home Shirt Design and Colours: White and Black Verticle Stripes
- Away Shirt Design and Colours: Yellow with a white background for the sponsor, let your creativity flow on this one.
- Third Shirt (If needed) Design and Colours: N/A
- Sleeve Logo: Whatever you feel looks good.

Can I please have this config? Thanks?

Those are great! Thanks alot! I'll save my next request for tomorrow.

Great kits, though what program do you use as the texture layer looks a bit messed up (however apart from that the kits are fb and you are placing the logos correctly)?

I use Smart Shirt Designer. I picked it up from the Electronic Arts forums some time ago now. There are no options for texture layers unfortunately, so I am afraid that they will have to stay "a bit messed up". Lol! XD

Cheers for the comment. Glad you like the kits Focus.

That is why then, that kit maker is really bad as the texture is just vibrant and light (also the inner collars are white) however I suppose it is something and the kits you are producing are decent.

Well I have no photoshop, and cant justify playing the money for it. I do have Paintshop Pro, however all of the shirt templates are Photoshop files... I think that SSD is pretty good, and like you say, the shirts aren't that bad. There are a few downsides, but I think I will learn to deal with them. Hopefully the fact that I use SSD wont stop the requests coming in :)

ffs, whats the obsession with people opening kit requests? :/ sigh.

you're kits are pretty decent as dec says, but there's just too many and half of these probably won't last...

you're kits are pretty decent as dec says, but there's just too many and half of these probably won't last...

Does that include mine, Jones ;)?

I have realised that there are quite a few kit requests threads now, however I do tend to keep mine going, and I hope there are requests that can help me do that. I would like to carry this onto FM11, so hopefully I can do that. :)

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:33 PM ----------

A bump, perhaps, is in order? :)

- Team Name: KSZO Ostrowiec Sw.
- Unique ID: 129564
- Shirt Manufacturers (See list above): Nike

- Shirt Sponsors: Your choice.
- Home Shirt Design and Colours: Orange with two black vertical lines on each side of the collar.
- Away Shirt Design and Colours: White with one orange vertical stripe on the right

- Team Name: MKS Kluczbork
- Unique ID: 54007052
- Shirt Manufacturers (See list above): Puma

- Shirt Sponsors: Your Choice
- Home Shirt Design and Colours: White with a blue collar
- Away Shirt Design and Colours: Yellow with red horizontal stripes, do whatever you feel looks good.

- Team Name:Zaglebie Sosnowiec- Unique ID: 129585
- Shirt Manufacturers (See list above): Adidas

- Shirt Sponsors: Your choice
- Home Shirt Design and Colours: White shirt, red collar and green on the sides
- Away Shirt Design and Colours: Red shirt, green collar and white on the sides.

3 requests that I need for my polish league, and can you please config them, thanks!

Well I have no photoshop, and cant justify playing the money for it. I do have Paintshop Pro, however all of the shirt templates are Photoshop files... I think that SSD is pretty good, and like you say, the shirts aren't that bad. There are a few downsides, but I think I will learn to deal with them. Hopefully the fact that I use SSD wont stop the requests coming in :)

i bet no one on this forum actually payed for photoshop ;)

Focus, I'll get your requests done tommorow night (Thursday) if that is ok with you? I'm going to MK Dons to watch Southampton tonight after school, and I have alot of homework to catch up on also :p But you'll requests will get done soon, don't worry :)

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:01 AM ----------

@Focus :D

Kit Pack 1:
http://www.filefront.com/17294740/KSZO-Ostrowiec.rar

Kit Pack 2:
http://www.filefront.com/17294743/MKS-Kluczbork.rar

Kit Pack 3:
http://www.filefront.com/17294744/Zaglebie-Sosnowiec.rar

You can find images in the OP under 'Download Central.' Enjoy!

Focus, I'll get your requests done tommorow night (Thursday) if that is ok with you? I'm going to MK Dons to watch Southampton tonight after school, and I have alot of homework to catch up on also :p But you'll requests will get done soon, don't worry :)

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:01 AM ----------

@Focus :D

Kit Pack 1:
http://www.filefront.com/17294740/KSZO-Ostrowiec.rar

Kit Pack 2:
http://www.filefront.com/17294743/MKS-Kluczbork.rar

Kit Pack 3:
http://www.filefront.com/17294744/Zaglebie-Sosnowiec.rar

You can find images in the OP under 'Download Central.' Enjoy!

Thank you! I love them!

Very glad! Feel free to ask for anything else if you need it. Same goes to everyone else!

- Team Name: 1.FC Eschborn
- Unique ID: Dont need the config ;)
- Shirt Manufacturers (See list above): Nike
- Shirt Sponsors: Citi
- Home Shirt Design and Colours:Simple blue design
- Away Shirt Design and Colours:Simple white design
- Third Shirt (If needed) Design and Colours:Simple yellow design
- Sleeve Logo: None

Jones allowed me to ask this here.

Team Name: Pogon Szczecin
Unique ID: 1459
Kit Manufacturer: Nike
Kit Sponsor(s): Your choice

Home Kit Colours: Dark Blue and Red
images

Away Kit Colours: Pretty much all white

images

Third Kit Colours: N/A

Additional Requests:
Need a config? Yes

The pictures are just used as an example to what their colours are, but you can pick the sponsor and design of the kits to what pleases you.

Ok, getting started in a bit. Expect them tommorow I would have though :)

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Finished them quicker than expected!

@Gajus, here is your kit pack as requested. I included a config file, but it has no data, just the basic structure. Remove it if you like :)

http://www.filefront.com/17297575/1.FC-Eschborn.rar

@Focus, here is your kit pack. I have made my own designs like you asked, and I think they look pretty good. Let me know what you think please! :D

http://www.filefront.com/17297577/Pogon-Szczecin.rar

As per usual, you can both find images in the first post, if you can't wait to see what they look like, lol :)