RockD

Reaction score
In my save kak has been lstd for 3 years(has only played 4 games in span) to the point that he is priced at 1.8mil pounds! But his wages re ridiculous. Maybe it should be a litle more flexible in 2012 fm if a player is listed and doesn't get playing time their wage price should go down!

Any discussion regarding Player Salaries in FM2012 can go in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem with the last game (FM 11) is that, almost everything is done via reputation (clubs sign players, managers, et al. based on in game reputation level.) I do agree that it needs to be changed where everything will be done via in game performance and form, it will be hard to implement though because undoubtedly there will be a lot of factors involved. Plus I think you shouldve put this into one of the stickied threads. :)

It was just a bit ridiculous every year kaka kept asking for 200k in week wages. It is sad to see such a great player just rotting there same thing happened with yaya toure. And benzeema no team could sing em

The problem with the last game (FM 11) is that, almost everything is done via reputation (clubs sign players, managers, et al. based on in game reputation level.) I do agree that it needs to be changed where everything will be done via in game performance and form, it will be hard to implement though because undoubtedly there will be a lot of factors involved. Plus I think you shouldve put this into one of the stickied threads. :)

This annoys me so much.

On my save, Charlie Adam has ripped the premiership apart five seasons running and is still only worth £4m because he only has national rep.