Status
Not open for further replies.

GRANT1979

Reaction score
I have all graphics downloaded in the correct folders but the stadiums never show when playing a match...
Can someone please confirm where i need to put my stadium pics, and also what is the best skin to use ...i am currently using steklo.....ive also downloaded other backgrounds that Im still unable to see. The only graphics i see are the logos

many thanks

I have all graphics downloaded in the correct folders but the stadiums never show when playing a match...
Can someone please confirm where i need to put my stadium pics, and also what is the best skin to use ...i am currently using steklo.....ive also downloaded other backgrounds that Im still unable to see. The only graphics i see are the logos

many thanks

go to your prefrence display+sound and under the 3d section make sure all is ticked. that should work.if not graphics card may need upgraded but hopefully will work.
as for skins not very many out just now as takes weeks to make one there are however a few on this site that have been edited (coulor,fonts ect.) backgrounds will not show on the default skins, or least not as far as im aware.

is the steklo skin you're using the FM09 one. that maybe why if its not the tick in preference's as above

Status
Not open for further replies.