Positional ability

Keetleb

Reaction score
I've recently moved to FM23 straight from FM19, on the tactics screen on FM19 each player had a positional ability indicator - the circle with varying degrees of yellow/green indicating how natural they were at the position selected. This isn't showing automatically on the FM23 tactics screen, I have to go into each individual player's profile to see their positional ability. Does anyone know of a way to show positional ability on the tactics screen? Or has this feature been discontinued between FM19 and FM23? Thanks

I've recently moved to FM23 straight from FM19, on the tactics screen on FM19 each player had a positional ability indicator - the circle with varying degrees of yellow/green indicating how natural they were at the position selected. This isn't showing automatically on the FM23 tactics screen, I have to go into each individual player's profile to see their positional ability. Does anyone know of a way to show positional ability on the tactics screen? Or has this feature been discontinued between FM19 and FM23? Thanks

:unsure::unsure::unsure::whistle::coffee::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Lad click on a player and then go in Development>> Tactics
1670040441975.png

:unsure::unsure::unsure::whistle::coffee::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Lad click on a player and then go in Development>> Tactics
View attachment 608163
Yep I know where it to find it on the player screen, but on FM19 it would show on the tactics screen too, it was a very handy quick visual. If anyone knows of a way to turn this feature on/a skin that has it as an option it would be appreciated....