Raul Mereiles Pic (Help)

Lankz

Reaction score
anyone got a new cut-out pic of him with his shaved/bald head???

i have the Megapack 3.0 & 3.1 installed..

and i want to replace his pic with a newer one...

anyone got 1 for me i could just paste into my Megapack and replace his current one???

i dont know how too? :(

---------- Post added at 05:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 AM ----------

anyone got 1 i can use? :(

I could make one if you want? Not sure if I could find a still of him though it may be an action picture..

yes that would be very appreciated :D i dont know how it goes, whether you find a pic on Google or something? i dont know, lol..

explanation of how to do 1 myself though would be grateful :) then i wont have 2 ask anymore!

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

could anyone explain to me how 2 make them? :)

yes that would be very appreciated :D i dont know how it goes, whether you find a pic on Google or something? i dont know, lol..

explanation of how to do 1 myself though would be grateful :) then i wont have 2 ask anymore!

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

could anyone explain to me how 2 make them? :)

Personally I use a site called Zimbio. Very HQ pictures an up to date. Also sportgfx.com also have HQ up-to date pictures.

Here's what I came up with. Not my portrait I take no credit for it. Credit as far as I'm aware goes to DF11'mod.

If you could find a high quality stock of him I could make a cutout.

cheers, cut-out would be better though so it goes with the Megapack i have..

what do you mean by Stock? lol..

could you not make a cut-out 180-180 with that pic Toddzy sent???

cheers, cut-out would be better though so it goes with the Megapack i have..

what do you mean by Stock? lol..

could you not make a cut-out 180-180 with that pic Toddzy sent???

By stock I mean image, I would but the player quality is slightly blurred and too small.

Had a look through there yesterday, found absolutely nothing good enough.

I looked at the page I linked and found jack ****, glad I wasn't just being lazy. Zimbio has like none too. And getty images, I'd rather not pay £1 odd for it.

Managed to find a half decent picture, will see how it looks after I cut it out.

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Best I could do with the image.

meireles.png

Don't know his unique ID.

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

meireles2.png