Status
Not open for further replies.

r1cky

Reaction score
matchscreenp.png

playerprofilef.png

teamselection.png

Hi, ive been making skins only for personal use since FM07, but this year I thought i may share what ive done, its pretty much a mix and match of previous ones plus 1 or 2 bits ive used from other skins - Im ONLY posting this as a preview for now as its not 100% complete + ive not asked permission as of yet to use the parts I have publically which is as to why ive not uploaded it yet. Just thought id post a few screenshots to see if anybody might be interested, if I get enough suppourt i will most likely seek the permissions and upload it oficially, cheers.

nice work I like it, smooth look to it, much better than FM10 skin. hopefully you will upload...

A very nice skin,very similar to last years three skin.

Looks very tidy.

Don't know if its just me but the others look messy and weired,

Hope you upload.

nice skin looks smooth and simple which are always the best ones

yeah, only complicated one i liked was the bbc sport one last year, that was immense

thanks for the feedback, its very very appreciated as ive never uploaded a skin before :)

just hoping for a good feedback so its worth me getting the permissions if theres enough interest, thanks again

Looks good. I would definitely give it a try.

Cant wait to try this one out ... i love simple skins just wish there were a few more to choose from .... good work mate

Status
Not open for further replies.