TheBetterHalf

Patient Moderator
Reaction score
In here, you can share your thoughts and help others as how to setup a tactic approach for Chelsea​

3-4-3/ 3-6-1

Cech in goal
Luiz, Ivanovic and Cahill as the back three with one of them acting as a sweeper
Ramires and Bertrand as wingbacks
Mikel as the defensive midfield anchorman
Oscar at the tip of a wide diamond midfield as an attacking midfielder
Mata and Hazard a it further forward as inside forwards
Torres as a complete forward up top
Just an idea what do you think?

Just wondering, has anyone progressed far enough to see how Oscar turns out. I know he'll turn out to be a decent player, but does he become just good, or does he become a superstar?

4-2-3-1

Finished 1st season 28-7-3 to take the league by a 16 point margin. Scored 86 and allowed 29. Spent the bulk of my transfer money on Lewandowski, and he ended up being rotated in and out with Torres. No other major transfers.

4-2-3-1
Ivanovic--Cahill--Luiz--Cole
Fb's set to support, Cb's set to Cd-Defend. Nothing special here.

Ramires--Mikel
Mikel set to CM-Defend, very defensive, never ventures forward. Ramires set to BWM-Defend, allow a bit of freedom to burst forward

Mata--Oscar--Hazard
Mata set to AP-Attack, cuts inside, lots of freedom. Hazard set to inside forward- attack, give him freedom. Set these two wide players to swap positions. Oscar is played as AP-Support, allow him to burst forward a little bit, but he should be told to stay in the hole behind the striker. Training him in the ppm "comes deep to receive the ball" is a big help, and will link midfield to attack.

Torres
Advanced forward-attack. Not entirely happy with this role, DLF works as well.

I play a 4231
GK: Cech (GK)
RB: Azpilicueta (FB, Stopper)
CB: Ivanovic (LD, Cover)
CB: Terry(BLD, Stopper)
LB: Cole (FB, SUPPORT)
CDM: Mikel (AM)
CM: Ramires (BWM, Defend or support i think)
RAM: Oscar (AP, Attack)
CAM: Mata (AP, Support)
LAM: Hazard (Inside F, Attack)
ST: Torres (DLF, Attack)

Info:
Not bought anyone.
Mata is my playmaker. (then oscar)
Ramires plays RCM and mikel plays LDM
Moses plays on the RAM, Winger, Attack
Romeu replaces mikel
Bertrand replaces Cole
David Luiz is LD, Cover
Cahill is BPD, Stopper
Marin not sure
Lampard RCM, central midfielder support

4-2-3-1
Finished 1st season 28-7-3 to take the league by a 16 point margin. Scored 86 and allowed 29. Spent the bulk of my transfer money on Lewandowski, and he ended up being rotated in and out with Torres. No other major transfers.

4-2-3-1
Ivanovic--Cahill--Luiz--Cole
Fb's set to support, Cb's set to Cd-Defend. Nothing special here.

Ramires--Mikel
Mikel set to CM-Defend, very defensive, never ventures forward. Ramires set to BWM-Defend, allow a bit of freedom to burst forward

Mata--Oscar--Hazard
Mata set to AP-Attack, cuts inside, lots of freedom. Hazard set to inside forward- attack, give him freedom. Set these two wide players to swap positions. Oscar is played as AP-Support, allow him to burst forward a little bit, but he should be told to stay in the hole behind the striker. Training him in the ppm "comes deep to receive the ball" is a big help, and will link midfield to attack.

Torres
Advanced forward-attack. Not entirely happy with this role, DLF works as well.​

What about the team instructions, set pieces etc for this setup?