The Created Nation Challenge - Have your own country!

Tyler Berry

Reaction score
I'm fully aware this won't be everyone's cup of tea but have done this previously on fm and want to attempt it again this year.

The premise is simple; i'll edit out extinct nations (I think there are around 15) and make them playable as a completely new nation, of about the same reputation as Gibraltar, each nation would then have it's own domestic league and cup aswell as having an effective national team (like San Marino in Italy) in a larger league set up. This larger league set up could be a combination of everyone's teams which would make it very interesting.

This is obviously quite a complex db and gets harder the deeper it's gone into.
Right now i'm just looking for feedback and viable interest as either taking a backseat for a nation or playing the game actively alongside myself, the challenge being making the nation competitive.

Some issues this edit throws up:
- Regen names being of the local extinct nation (Often fixed by adding players in
- There being no players that aren't greyed out or added at the start of the game available to a country
- Getting the national teams into international competitions
- Flags remain as old country
- It's simply too big a file

Players is where i'm really looking for feedback. Should they be real players that have their nation changed (selected like a fantasy team) , created players with varying abilities, start the game 10 years in where clubs have started to produce youth for the nations or select the add players to playable teams at the start and that be it?

Cheers.
tylewoo97 (Steam Name)

No schedule yet, but i'll add you on steam so we can talk more about it :)

Didn't throw up a match Harisavdagic if you want to add me instead

My SteamID is iVtechboyinpa. I would also suggest fast forward 10 years into the future to generate the young players.