Ultimate Hardest Challenge. Real life Football Manager experience. ChesterFC

Reaction score
So my name is Paul and I’ve always been determined to live the real life football manager experience within the context of FM, in this story FM Mobile.
Let’s face it! We All get there in the end!! Story’s fill our lives of how we managed to turn Vauxhall Motors into Merseyside’s biggest football team and its always frustrated me that we never face a match engine completely unbiased and that we can always manage to find that game changing player.

step forward…..
The Real Life Football Manager.
Rules of Play:
Non League Team.

No cash transfers allowed.

Can only sign players under 21 that have played for a team based in the North West Counties- Merseyside, Cheshire,Lancashire,GtManchester.

Have to accept an offer for a player if the bid comes from a team a higher division above or abroad.

No loan players from a division above only same division.

Cannot be in the red with wage bill, I have to actively try sell and cannot recruit unless in the black.

First Job- Chester FC

D44EAAC3-6858-488E-944D-562FDA60B76E.jpeg

Just down the M53 for myself and a difficult job to take for a rookie as the club will be expecting a push for the playoffs.
Also add in the mix my desire to play possession based football a style not well suited to players lower down the pyramid.

If you want to follow my progress in trying not to be sacked in the first season please click on the link and subscribe.

PART 2

So Friendlies out the way! Played very well in all of them but lost 3 drew 1, 2 league teams, 1 National and one nat south.

Time for my league Debut at home to Curzon Ashton.
No new signings but a general look at whats around on free transfers thats played for a north west counties team.

Remember this save has strict rules applied to it designed to try give an experience of the difficulties of a real life football manager.

I cannot recruit if in the Red and I can’t put myself in the red also e.g if I had £200 wage bill available I can’t agree to a £300 contract.

3E29381F-32A8-42FE-8D58-AF6B04E01610.png

Big Kev Roberts is under the cosh and could be sold to ease the wage bill.

please check it out and like and subscribe.

THIS WONT BE YOUR TYPICAL CLIMB THE LEAGUES SAVE! IT WILL LIKELY FEATURE A LOT OF PAIN AND MAYBE A FEW SACKINGS 😁

here’s the vid to part 2

So with the pressure mounting already after a few matches Gateshead arrive at the Deva smelling blood.

Don’t know about anyone else but my historic record against Gateshead is shocking.

Check out part 3

One minute everything’s Rosey! The next you’re feel the worlds against you!

The Story of the real life manager experience continues at Chester.

and we do this for fun??????

no wonder they go bald 5 minutes into the job!

here’s Part 4 guys

Part 5 of the Real Life challenge!

Can’t ship players out!
So I can’t ship players in!
The life of a Real Gaffer! Work with what you have

So These Chester lads are ruthless! Sometimes when players dont like you it is what it is doesn’t matter how good you!
Part 6

Every Real Life manager needs a goalscorer and we have ours!

Remember though the rules are we must accept any bids from teams a division above us or abroad, so perhaps we dont want our players to be too good