USA (NHL/MLB/NBA/NFL) Franchises - Money Levels

wkdsoul

Reaction score
TESTERS NEEDED (WIP) - USA

I'm currently finishing off a USA Database with all he NFL/NHL/NBA/MLB franchise included.

Dunno if anyone is reading this, but i need some fact checkers for the WIP,

Making sure i have the right

- Cities
- Stadiums
- Team Colors
- Rivalries

etc

Last edited:
Yeah, just holidayed to 2020, the teams in the Championship Level (predicted to finish 1st in season 1) went from 2mil to 40mil in the 5 years, (once i adjusted the wage/spend balance). Team went up to Premier and down again once.

Season 1 spend (for the chosen club) - £0
Season 1 record transfer (for chosen club) - £0
Season 1 record transfer (all clubs) - £1.4mil

Season 2 spend (for the chosen club) - £8.23m
Season 2 record transfer (for chosen club) - £1.1m
Season 2 record transfer (all clubs) - £4 m

Season 3 spend (for the chosen club) - £8.73m
Season 3 record transfer (for chosen club) - £2.4m
Season 3 record transfer (all clubs) - 6.75 mil

Season 4 spend (for the chosen club) - £10.3m
Season 4 record transfer (for chosen club) - £1.5m
Season 4 record transfer (all clubs) - 8.5 mil

Season 5 spend (for the chosen club) - £11.5m
Season 5 record transfer (for chosen club) - £4.4m
Season 5 record transfer (all clubs) - 9.75

Projection Season One
246l28o.jpg

Projection Season Five
1ilxfr.jpg

No team massivly outspent another in the division, the main gap came from the teams relegated in the end of the first season, and even then only by a few million , the prize money for the top division runs 20mil>15mil, might drop that to 15>10mil or drop the TV cash.

This looks great! I don't mind the idea of so much prize money though, it is America which is pretty heavily commercial - particularly if they lose all those other leagues to form this one :p

Yeah, ive rebuilt from the ground up just running some holiday tests, and then add the cups and awards in.

Money is at this level for now. £ millions

View attachment 1031437

Holidayed a game till 2024. Started with Miami Heat, they have a high rep in Level 3 league. left everything Chairman and *** Man for transfers.

Start Balances - End Balances (stayed under 60mil) but a steady enough climb I think.
View attachment 1031959View attachment 1031960

Income - Last season looks very high but looking at it, its due to the prize money in the 2 custom FIFA Champions League i have rather than my league, will have to look at that. (by equivent Everton in the Prem made 266mil in a trophyless season same year)
View attachment 1031961

Club Records - Highest Transfer looks ok for a team on the up but the team did win the whole shebang in 2022/2023 season. As well as a couple of league division championships on the way up..

View attachment 1031962 View attachment 1031963

Gonna have a look and see how the cash in relates to a league i want it at the level at, and see where the club stands, looks ok for now.

Last edited:
Woo Hoo, seems B and C teams now hire managers as well, meaning they buy and sell players.

Dunno if anyone is reading this, but i need some fact checkers for the WIP,

Making sure i have the right

- Cities
- Stadiums
- Team Colors
- Rivalries

etc

Last edited:
I'l be posting up later, just finalising a point where it works for everyone, and i can get feedback :)

I have some free time wkdsoul if u need help just let me know what u need help with.. btw great skin which skin is that u are using in ur screens?

I've posted a new thread with the wip database and info. It's under this one.

Skin is my own build.