ilthalas

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I have been trying to make a tactic with beautiful play and also making a central striker to score the most. I think finally I have made it. I almost always play with Galatasaray, and I know it is a top teem for the league, the results were excellent and very consistent. And striker Eren has scored a lot of goals even he is not very suitable for a Poacher role.

I also made a short run with Barcelona, and results were similar and consistent as well. And Suarez scored the most.-I tried Messi in Poacher role in some matches as well, that is why he also scored a lot -

Some of you may think these are top teams for their leagues and because of that results are not that impressive; but for the last two years IMHO it very hard to get these type of consistent results even with big teams. Saying that, I think the tactic would be sufficient to get overachieving results with any club; but that is only a guess and I do not have time to try with lower league clubs.

I do not use any OI's, or any team talks. Training is tactics at the start of season and balanced in the season. Match prep is as you see fit.

But when in a match, if I am not leading after 25 minutes, I start to shout aggresively to demand more every ten minutes until we get the lead.

Here are some screenshots:

View attachment 116432View attachment 116431View attachment 116430View attachment 116429View attachment 116428View attachment 116427

View attachment 116426

Enjoy