What Your Asst Manager Advises You To Change Passing Style...

Vanchatron

Reaction score
I've played around 15 games so far now and in several of the games, my Assistant Manager often tells me (on his feedback section) that I should tell my players to switch to a different passing style (Shorter or Direct).

The only problem is, if I change to either of them ingame then my team's 'Familiarity' with that formation lowers for some reason.

My formation currently has full Familiarity, although if I change my passing style (or anything for that matter) ingame, the familiarity just drops & I end up doing terrible.

Is there any way around this? I'm new to Football Manager so maybe I've overlooked something.

Thanks guys.

I've played around 15 games so far now and in several of the games, my Assistant Manager often tells me (on his feedback section) that I should tell my players to switch to a different passing style (Shorter or Direct).

The only problem is, if I change to either of them ingame then my team's 'Familiarity' with that formation lowers for some reason.

My formation currently has full Familiarity, although if I change my passing style (or anything for that matter) ingame, the familiarity just drops & I end up doing terrible.

Is there any way around this? I'm new to Football Manager so maybe I've overlooked something.

Thanks guys.

In your tactics screen add a backup tactic and have a slight variations in style and then they learn both and its easier to change style during the game.

I always play the same formation but I have different styles:- 1 for Home, 1 for Away and 1 For All Out Attack (if i need to score a goal!!)

Hope this helps.