Delete windows 8, install windows 7, i believe, that is an issue with this **** windows. Or try to reinstall graphic drivers.

Delete windows 8, install windows 7, i believe, that is an issue with this **** windows. Or try to reinstall graphic drivers.

aye mate Iv'e already windows 7 the first day I got it, but I will try to un-install the graphics drivers and re-install them to see if it changed

well Iv'e managed to get rid of the stupid ( Matrix ) writing on the main page but the flashing pitch seems to be there, I was thinking of switching back to my old PC which is a Zoostorm PC for which I was using for the other FM series but I'm not sure whether to buy a new graphics card since my Zoostorm holds an Nvidia graphics card and I don't think it would work on FM 15, any suggestions on very good Nvidia graphics card for Zoostorm PC's?

You're playing on MARS Stadium, just like Fifa 98!

well Iv'e managed to get rid of the stupid ( Matrix ) writing on the main page but the flashing pitch seems to be there, I was thinking of switching back to my old PC which is a Zoostorm PC for which I was using for the other FM series but I'm not sure whether to buy a new graphics card since my Zoostorm holds an Nvidia graphics card and I don't think it would work on FM 15, any suggestions on very good Nvidia graphics card for Zoostorm PC's?

The Titan Z is pretty good if you want to blow a grand like me.

GTX 670 FTW is also good

The Titan Z is pretty good if you want to blow a grand like me.

GTX 670 FTW is also good

I was heading towards the GTX 670 FTW but I wasn't sure if I had to change the power supply, but the Titan Z I think the enemy would frown and probably go mad if she found out I spent over a grand for a card, but on the other hand it could be a good Christmas present to me from me lol ;)

I have the same problem were my screen just keeps changing colour and cant see the players its like an underground rave strobe lights everywhere.....open to suggestions guys?

I have the same problem were my screen just keeps changing colour and cant see the players its like an underground rave strobe lights everywhere.....open to suggestions guys?

Iv'e tried everything possible to correct this and there doesn't seem to be an answer to it, so I would think of 2 possibilities and that's

1. need a new graphics card - which is weird considering the Specs for graphics for FM 15 is the same for FM 14 thus this problem would be for SI to sort this out are maybe sort out the specs for graphics that is displayed on the back of the case.

2. for me this could be my new TV which is an smart TV with all the trimmings ( WIFI, Apps etc,etc ) could be the problem but I can't test it with my old TV since I need it repaired.

it only takes 1 little thing to f@ck up a game and this is why for me PC sucks when it comes to gaming, if only FM series where on PS4 and Xbox one, it would probably sell more copies than the PC version

Yeah i just dont get it at all its very upsetting, they wont release it on xbox or ps due to the database