Recent content by GARYCLARKE

  1. G

    The FM11 Editing Help thread

    PROBLEM CREATING UK SUPER LEAGUE... Everything was fine until I readjusted the home nations teams nationalities back to Irish, Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish. When I test the nations rules I am told that they need to be set to English. This hasnt been the case in previous versions...
  2. G

    Problem creating a UK Superleague

    Everything was fine until I readjusted the home nations nationalities back to Irish, Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish. When I test the nations rules I am told that they need to be set to English. This hasnt been the case in previous versions of fm and ruins what I am attempting to do...
  3. G

    ''team found in npower championship with wrong nation set''

    I am having a similar problem only I am trying to make a UK and Ireland league. Everything was fine until I readjusted the home nations nationalities back to Irish, Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish. When I test the nations rules I am told that they need to be set to English. This hasnt...
  4. G

    Problem creating UK and Ireland League

    Everything was fine until I readjusted the home nations nationalities back to Irish, Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish. When I test the nations rules I am told that they need to be set to English. This hasnt been the case in previous versions of fm and ruins what I am attempting to do. Any way...
  5. G

    Problem playing without the disk

    Will installing face packs and club logos effect the downloaded version? Thank you so much for the help!
  6. G

    Problem playing without the disk

    I did..... what should I do now? Anything that doesnt involve uninstalling the whole shabang? can i just uninstall the patch? I was thinking anyway, the download from steam will have all the info of the patch anyway, wont it?
  7. G

    Problem playing without the disk

    So I got fm2010 last year and has been happily playing with the disk. Last month I had to uninstall the game and wanted to reinstall last night- my computer will not read the disk now. This is strange in itself because although the dvd is not in tiptop condition, it really isnt that bad either...
  8. G

    creating a new mls

    i cant see any mention of the wage/transfer situation in the editor that deals with this issue though. Have you actually done this?
  9. G

    Wierd disapearing icon problem...

    When I first got fm2010 there were two news icons.. One for your news items (standard inbox) and an icon right beside it for my subscription news. Now when I begin a game the subscription icon just isnt there- I can get to it but only through annoyingly inconvenient means... anyone have this...
  10. G

    complicated editor question

    Lol sorry about this- its probably got a very simple solution but even wording this question in a way that makes sense is causing me some problems.. but.. here goes.. So Im using the editor. Ive altered the national rules of six nations creating six separate editing file thingees... I now...
  11. G

    creating a new mls

    How can you edit the MLS in such a way that you can remove its transfer/wage rules?
  12. G

    is it possible to..

    thank you so much! but where is selecting editor data files menu?
  13. G

    is it possible to..

    create more than one nation rules? E.G I have customized the national leagues for England. Is it possible to- and if so how- go and customize Northern Irelands league structure and MLS for use in the same game? I cant seem to find a way of doing this :-/
Back
Top