Recent content by madmonk

  1. M

    Unable to make money making friendlies

    Thats what I have done. I have noticed in the expenditure section that other takes a lot of money. Is it that my Chairman is lining his own pockets A La Mike Ashley??
  2. M

    Unable to make money making friendlies

    Hi all, just wondering if anyone else has experienced this on fm 16. I'm playing as bath city and I'm trying the tactic of playing as many pre season friendlies against bigger reputation teams in a league format. I've noticed that at the end of the league format a squad payout from the profit...
  3. M

    Players in 2030??

    I playing as Gloucester City and I am in the Championship but cant seem to get enough momentum to challenge to make the Premier League, I wish to build a club with little/No foreign players and my scouts are not giving favourable reports on the players that I am looking to buy..... Any ideas for...
  4. M

    Transfers - Lower Leagues (FM11)

    Team : Gloucester City League : BSP Year : 2019 Formation 4-4-2 Players required: To cover every position as I have no depth in my squad
  5. M

    Request A Player Screenshot 2011

    I am managing Gloucester City (My hometown team) and i am in season 2015/16 - I am currently in the BSP after losing in the play off final at the first time of asking! I have the base of a very good team but i need a bit more cover! My key players are GK - Jan Sebek - Czech DC - Jack Ainsley -...
  6. M

    Accrington problems?

    I have just finished my 1st season as accrington manager and lost in the play offs. I am in 400k debt and took a pay cut to continue as manager. I obviously have no transfer budget and strangely have no wage allowance, which means that I will get further in debt, any ideas?
  7. M

    New features and improvements for Football Manager 2007 (part 1 of many!)

    Feeder Clubs Can you give me an example of a feeder club as I don't have a clue
Back
Top