Recent content by Patrick123

  1. P

    Ambitions for FM12?

    I am allmost positive that I made a joke.
  2. P

    Ambitions for FM12?

    Make Barnet FC into a real powerhouse! And the guy above me: if you want a son, get off FM.
  3. P

    Renewing contracts - players wanting 80% salary increase

    I've started a career with Barnet in nPower League 2. The squad is decent enough, but about 10-11 players have contracts that expire in June, 2012, most of them very important players. I've tried renewing with several of them, but everyone wants insane increases. The average is an increase of...
  4. P

    Logo-packs for FM 12

    I think I came a little when you said that.
  5. P

    Logo-packs for FM 12

    I am looking to download the real logos for competitions and clubs/nations, but is there a megapack with all bunled into one download? I know that I can download the ones here on the forum, but it is a bit of a hassle going through all 10-15 different packs. I've allready gotten the realname...
  6. P

    Buying the National Stadium???

    Maybe this is some hidden "tycoon feature"? You must go around and by as many stadiums as you can. If you buy them all you are awarded with the "Golden Raccoon Fur" (i.e. Donald Trumps hair).
  7. P

    My Staff keep getting nicked!!!!!!!

    When managing a minor club, consider yourself lucky to keep your cleaning lady.
  8. P

    Will i earn more money through winning the league or going up via the play offs?

    If you're thinking about "taking a dive" and trying not to reach the automatic promotion places, then I would advise against it. Sure, you get a few more cents due to the extra matches, but what if you lose the playoffs? As mentioned in the post above; you get a lot of money by just being in the...
  9. P

    Children and Brothers of Famous Players.

    It almost seems like nearly every famous footballer have atleast one brother who plays for miniscule clubs in some random league. It must suck having a name like... Gerrard and be stuck in the lowest tiers imaginable :)
  10. P

    Children and Brothers of Famous Players.

    I'm Messis long lost half-brother? Does that count?
  11. P

    Children and Brothers of Famous Players.

    Bjørn Helge Riise; brother of John Arne Riise.
  12. P

    How is the name of a new stadium generated?

    I've seen several people here who have gotten a new stadium. I'm just wondering how the name of the new stadium is generated by the game? Does it make up a "proper" name like Old Trafford, Fratton Park, Britannia Stadium and so on, or will the new name simply be Liverpool Stadium, Manchester...
  13. P

    Funny Management Appointments...

    Åge Hareide --> Fulham So thats where ruining Norways National Team get's you...
  14. P

    How long does a season last?

    Usually between 3-4 weeks. The only times I go on holiday are the very first rounds in the cup when I face really crappy teams. I just let my assistant manager handle those and we usually win with 4-5 goals. I dont really see the point of going on holiday during the season; you are the manager...
Back
Top