Recent content by Radzx

  1. R

    Board Unhappy with me for no reason

    Yeah they are always exstatic until maybe around feb then suddenly it just drops, I'm going to play through a few seasons to see if it sorts itself out as usually I get fed up trying to make board requests and them turning me down so I just start again.
  2. R

    Board Unhappy with me for no reason

    I've been having the same problem as well in the N.Irish leagues, always with low reputation leagues in my extended sy, it says they are extremely happy with my progress in the league yet in the competitions in the summary the bar is completely empty and come the end of the seasons they are...
  3. R

    Northern Irish Super League

    Ok folks the 10.3 patch was creating problems as it had deleted some of the teams from certain league I don't know if they have maybe went into admin? I have fix the file and it can be downloaded here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ACP45UBM
  4. R

    3D Kits Guide & Template

    Hey carbers cheers for teh template man its ace! I've got my kits working in the 3D match screen but I am having a problem with getting them to appear on the info screen does anyone know how to fix this?
  5. R

    Northern Irish Super League

    Cheers man, I'll fix that now spent too much time in Scotland spelling Murrayfield. Still trying to figure out money for the real version should have it finished start of next week so I will let you know then.
  6. R

    Northern Irish Super League

    Hey guys just wondering if many of you had played this file yet? I am loving it the extra reputation alone is enough I have amazing players at the minute for Brantwood including Sol Campbell and David healy ok so not the most amazing players but for a Championship side club in NI its immense...
  7. R

    Northern Irish Super League

    No more from this one mate I am all done for the Super-League DB, I am now working on the Correct Money/ Reputation Version will probably be another week for that one. If you're wanting the Super-League/Money/Rep I have just uploaded the final edit to it. The link above in the original post has...
  8. R

    Northern Irish Super League

    Hey man cheers just so you know I have uploaded what I hope will be the final version now. It should be v4.2 8-|
  9. R

    Northern Irish Super League

    Hey guys cheers just a quick note have played this through a few seasons and I think I need to change the monies a bit there is abit too much floating about after around 7 seasons or so so will be tweeking that this week and uploading the newer version.
  10. R

    Northern Irish Super League

    Hey Folks, I have just finished my Northern Irish Super League down to level 11. It is a super league in the sense that I have given it roughly the same money and reputation involved in the English league. (this is purely for us players who get frustrated when you get to the Carling...
  11. R

    League Creating Thread!

    OK so I came across a bit of a problem I didnt realise, I thought that if I edited a database after I had started playing it it would update my saved game as well. I should have realised this wasn't the case so I have put the Northern Ireland League Upload on hold until I can add all kits and...
  12. R

    League Creating Thread!

    NI Super League Hey folks, I have jsut finished my Northern Irish Super League (super league in the sense that I have given it similar monatary structure as the English league) I'll give you a run down: IFA Carling Premiership IFA Ladbrokes Championship 1 IFA Ladbrokes Championship 2 NI...
  13. R

    Northern Irish Logos - Mission

    cob yeah I shall have a go if I get a chance and let you know. Its going slowly but surely now that I have recieved my game its going even slower lol but I will keep you's updated
  14. R

    Northern Irish Logos - Mission

    Ok Folks, This year I am going on a mission to get ALL the Northern Irish Badge/Logos and turn the rubbish ones into nice clean ones. Being a graphics designer its been gettin on my nerves a little bit (because i am a bit picky when it comes to it) when an nice gleaming skin has a stonking...
  15. R

    Who you gonna be on FM10?

    I was Brantwood (my granda's old team) in the NI Interim league last time around but seeing how they got relegated in the IFA re-shuffle this season they'll not be in any league so I'm not sure at the minute, Probably be Crusaders in NI and Liverpool
Back
Top