Could not find rules for division with 'X' teams

EnigMattic1

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone on here will be able to help me but I have an issue with a database that I am working on. I have an 8 team (Spring) league and when I try to test/verify, I get an error message saying:

1710706939002.png

Now, the division in question only has 8 teams in it, so I have no idea where it is getting 14 from. Everywhere that has the number of teams in the competition says 8. I tried removing the division to see if I could verify the file and the error then popped on another division (Fraser Valley Soccer League Division 2).

I have been trying to sort this issue for around a week now as I have a number of levels that I need to add after this current level, but don't want to carry on adding more leagues with this error still occurring. Does anyone have any idea what I have done or what I could do to try and fix this issue?

I can provide the file if anyone wants to take a look.

It may have something to do with the league's country rules, I have a lot of hours put in the editor but I'm not sure if I'll be able to help much since I never tried to create a league before