Fernando Llorente - Goal Machine.

Have you had him in goal scoring form like this before?

• Yeah.

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Nope

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Max

Reaction score
Hey :)

Just started a Bilbao save the other day and really enjoying it, an Fernando Llorente is playing immense for me. He's scored 26 goals in 27 games in all competitions, and 14 is 15 league games :D I'm playing him as a 'Target Man' set to 'Attack' alongside Iker Muniain, the 16 year old wonderkid who has actually played pretty well scoring 5 goals in 15 league games as a 'Poacher' set to 'Attack'. Just thought I'd share this with you incase anyone was wondering if he scores goals or is consistent enough ^^).

Here's a screenshot of him :) Also look at his ratings for the last couple of games on the form stats screenshot, he came on at half time vs Goteburg (I know it's not the best team) and scored a hat trick in 45 minutes :)

Also btw, there is a problem with the thread creation. I posted the thread and it said database error, so I checked FM-Base on a new tab and it was posted, you might need to fix this otherwise people might just keep on posting the thread again and again.

The only thing I don't like at bilbao its because I can only have spanish players, Llorente is immerse, thats a fact.

Thanks for the helpful stuff Max. Good luck with Bilbao. :D

The only thing I don't like at bilbao its because I can only have spanish players, Llorente is immerse, thats a fact.
Yeah but makes it a lot more fun, only well known Basque players are Arteta, Almunia, Xabi Alonso, Acpullicieta (sp?), Ander and Xabi Prieto (Who is immense for me atm, signed him for £6.5m).

Thanks for the helpful stuff Max. Good luck with Bilbao. :D
Cheers ^^)

I am going to give Bilbao a go after Birmingham and network. (H)

Think im gonna buy Llorente.
BTW, do you know how to turn that off? I wanted to start a new game without that thing to sign basque players.

You should use only Basque players! :mad: (H)

I play with Feyenoord, and my goal machine is actually Iker Muniain, signed him for 1.9 Million, scored 11 times in 10 matches so far.

its basque only, most spanish players are ineligible.

Llorente is a goal machine, looked a class act IRL agaisnt Real Madrid the other night too.

iker muniain is a beast as well in a few seasons time

bought him for my barca squad. he was absolutely immense for his first season. playing the 4-3-3 formation, with villa, messi and llorente up front, with llorente as a target man attack. top scorer for my team the entire season, constantly knocking in braces for me. ended the season with 43 goals to his name, even more than villa, who had only 37. now into his second season. hope he can keep up the scoring! :D