Firzon

Reaction score
Using LFC Marshall's transfer update, bought him for like £9m in the 3rd transfer window, was quite surprised to see Villa sell him so cheap. Gave him a few chances, and suddenly he plays like his forename is Andrés or something. Three MOTM's in a row, and this in a team where I got Messi (Barca finished 6th, so he was unhappy and I got him from £60m + £20m additional) aswell.

Just wanted to recommend him here, seems like he will turn into a proper midfielder for my Utd side. I'm btw trying to make the team as much english as possible, not gonna be too hard when I sell Darmian to Bayern for £30m+ and buy Walker for 1/3 the price ^^)
View attachment 225522

****, in my Newcastle save Villa got relegated 1st season and he was up for sale for 6 million pounds. I was already stacked with players for the AML position tho so ended up buying Okore for 11 million pounds..

Wonderkid, isn't he? ;)

Stats are sick in your save, but in mine he simply doesn't develop.

Developed well in my save with Newcastle but I have Aarons and Murphy in the wings in the form of their lives and some Italian kid developing well so cashed in on Grealish 18/19 season.

One of my fav players both on and off the game. Class player!

Wonderkid, isn't he? ;)

Stats are sick in your save, but in mine he simply doesn't develop.

Yep, he improved even more now but I already got tired of my Man Utd save. I am planning to do a long save with an italian LegaPro team in 2016 so I rather save my energy for that one :p

I checked his CA/PA in my save and in this pic he is approx. at his PA level, so he wouldn't become too much better
somewhere between 150-160

Maybe he'll be a -10 in FM16 like Ramsey was back in the days... I bet he will be more popular on the next game compared to 15 though

Yah he's developing pretty well for me in my Villa save. Become my first choice LM in the third season.