LEEDS UTD - DOUBLE CUP FINAL SPECIAL

The_BB

Reaction score
Welcome to the finale of season 1 - MARCHING ON TOGETHER - my first-ever YouTube series. Bamford has been firing the goals in all season, now can he take us into Europe in season 1?

Please take a look at the first two episodes of this series:

Ep1 - • MARCHING ON TOGET...
Ep2 - • MARCHING ON TOGET...

You might also want to check out the 60k striker who goes on to score 182 goals in 206 games!! - • 60k GOAL MACHINE ...

Lots to learn as I develop making videos, but I hope you enjoy our journey as we look to take Leeds Utd to the top!

LEEDS UTD - FM23 - HAS BAMFORD FIRED US INTO EUROPE? - YouTube

Worth a signing, I've also signed him for Leeds on my YouTube series and he was instantly worth £16-£20m. Just for the profit alone, he is worth it. Send him out on loan and see how he develops if you cannot get a WP.

Welcome to SEASON 2 - MARCHING ON TOGETHER

Bamford has been firing the goals for us again in the premier league with his tally standing at 4 goals in 6 games.

Leeds has previously represented England on the European stage in 18 different seasons and now we are finally back. Come and look at our new signings, check out how we have started the season, and watch us on our return to the European stage!

LEEDS UTD - BACK IN EUROPE - FM23 - YouTube

Welcome to SEASON 2 Ep 2 - MARCHING ON TOGETHER

You won't believe where we are in the Premier League!

We have also done well in Europe and with our domestic Cup runs Come and look at the new signings we made in the January transfer window, and check out how the season has gone so far... Could we really be playing Champions League football in Season 3!!!

Welcome to SEASON 2 Ep 3 - MARCHING ON TOGETHER We are 2nd in the Premier League!

Now it's time to take on Glasgow Rangers, come and join me as we play both legs of this massive tie in this episode

We might be lifting a trophy in only our 2nd Season and we really could be playing Champions League football in Season 3!!!

Join me as we wrap up our 2nd season with our MARCHING ON TOGETHER rebuild with Leeds Utd

Let's find out how we finished in the Premier League and complete the season with a DOUBLE CUP FINAL SPECIAL!