Long shots, my keeper, woodwork and my finishing

what next

Reaction score
I'm only a few games into FM24, but the same problems as with all modern FMs exist.

New to this edition though is AI defenders and midfielder getting chances 30 yards put and drilling them in.

Secondly, but related, my keepers save none kf these ***** despite very few kf them being in the corner. Meanwhile the opposition keeperz, regardless of their ability, save almost everything.

I'm playing as Palace and I've seen Eze and Olise blaze over the bar from 6-10 yards countless time in less than 10 games. Almost every game I dominate possession and create 15-20 chances, 75% of which are easily inside the box, yet my forwards have zero accuracy.

I also hit the crossbar or post so many times its frankly ridiculous. At least 2/3 times a game.

I don't wanna get I to a "FM is scripted " argument, but if we take the word of Si that the ME doesn't know who the AI or Human is, what in God's name are the AI managers saying to their team to make MY PLAYERS not do the most basic of things, match after match? It's totally bonkers. I am not asking anything crazy of my players. I've limited instructions as much as possible. But it's always infuriating to see my best players constantly performing at 6.3s or less despite being in the game a lot.

Id agree about not getting into the typical fanboy scripting arguments, but the whole thing, whether scripted or not FEELS incredibly scripted when you look at how teams play week to week.

At home its the same as last years game, you just seem to blast everyone, they cant get anywhere near you.

You play away from home, its like theres a forcefield around the goal, you cannot score no matter what you do and youre at the mevy of some absoutely atrocious mistakes by your defenders and keeper.

It gets to that invetiable "nothing works" point where you just start to give up, no matter who you manage.

Я всего несколько игр в ФМ24, но там те же проблемы, что и со всеми современными ФМ.

Новинкой в этом выпуске является то, что ИИ-защитники и полузащитники получают шансы на 30 ярдов и тренируют их.

Во-вторых, что еще важнее, мои хранители не спасают ни одного из этих ублюдков, несмотря на то, что очень немногие из них находятся в углу. Между тем киперы оппозиции, независимо от своих способностей, сохраняют практически всё.

Я играю за «Пэлас» и видел, как Эз и Олисе проносились над перекладиной с 6-10 ярдов бесчисленное количество раз менее чем за 10 игр. Почти в каждой игре я доминирую над мячом и создаю 15-20 моментов, 75% из которых легко попадают в штрафную, но у моих нападающих нулевая точность.

Я также столько раз попадал в перекладину или штангу, что это просто смешно. Минимум 2/3 раза за игру.

Я не хочу приводить меня к аргументу «FM запрограммирован», но если мы поверим Си на слово, что ME не знает, кто такой ИИ или Человек, что, во имя Бога, менеджеры ИИ говорят своей команде? заставить МОИХ ИГРОКОВ не делать самых элементарных вещей, матч за матчем? Это полное безумие. Я не требую от своих игроков ничего сумасшедшего. Я максимально ограничил инструкции. Но всегда бесит видеть, как мои лучшие игроки постоянно показывают результат 6,3 секунды или меньше, несмотря на то, что они много времени проводят в игре.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Обновление 24.2 ещё больше усугубило эту проблему. Вратари соперника отбивают все, теперь из-за штрафной площади не збьешь. А в твои ворота залетает все.