ozey

Reaction score
hi. im arsenal and playing a tactic which includes an anchor man type player, to cover the back four. i know lucas romero turns out amazing,but is he the right player? iv bought laporte, so not an amazing amount of money left to buy a big, big player, but just wondered what players people think i should look at? ideally id like a player like xabi alonso but who can tackle hard! i dont like going for the obvious ones, so no, benders,gil romero(had him last year),wanyama,maybe william carvalho. i like iturraspe,but doubt i can afford him. thanks!

I think he is one of the best on the game and he is cheaper than anyone else that can play in his level so he is the best buy u can make if you exclude javi martinez

second season in January with Sunderland I have just been offered £65m from Monaco.

No brainer??? Has just won European golden boy and winning games on his own for me, who can I replace him with, i am in the Europa league last 16.

checkout Reinartz from Leverkusen. might not have too many stars of potential but he has killer stats or Allan from Udinese (This guy is amazing) or maybe Krychowiak from sevilla though he won't want to join in the first transfer window

Last edited: