My keeper versus AI keeper.

what next

Reaction score
This game is broken in a way that appears unfixable. My keeper, despite having ridiculous stats, seems unable to save the one or two shots that are hit right at him.

I am fed up of games that go like this.

I dominate. Possession. Shots. Territory. XG. Yet the AI keeper saves everything or my strikers (with fantastic stats) miss time and time again. We then end up conceding from the AIs first shot on target, always a shot that almost every keeler should save. It is ridiculous how often this happens. I literally could not get a better keeper and yet he saves barely anything.

How can it possibly be that my keeper is unable to save a thing, and yet the AI keeper I gave, no matter their form, can save everything?

It is honestly ruining the game for me because my team plays exactly how I want. I jave the players doing all the right things and yet ny two strikers, Roony Bardgjhi and Tammy (17 and 16 finishing respectively) cannot put the ball in the net.

they messed up engine so bad, if not for better animations and graphics i would play older fms

This game is broken in a way that appears unfixable. My keeper, despite having ridiculous stats, seems unable to save the one or two shots that are hit right at him.

I am fed up of games that go like this.

I dominate. Possession. Shots. Territory. XG. Yet the AI keeper saves everything or my strikers (with fantastic stats) miss time and time again. We then end up conceding from the AIs first shot on target, always a shot that almost every keeler should save. It is ridiculous how often this happens. I literally could not get a better keeper and yet he saves barely anything.

How can it possibly be that my keeper is unable to save a thing, and yet the AI keeper I gave, no matter their form, can save everything?

It is honestly ruining the game for me because my team plays exactly how I want. I jave the players doing all the right things and yet ny two strikers, Roony Bardgjhi and Tammy (17 and 16 finishing respectively) cannot put the ball in the net.
One thing i learned long ago, you dont need a super keeper, but a good keeper, fonr instance in my save i sold Trubin and replaced him by Restes and the goals allowed are the same or even better. As for you strikers not scoring, what instruction you gave them? Shoot at all time? I have Marcos Leonardo, Pafundi, Carlos Fernandez and Hector, and guess who scores more? Carlos. I use Roony or Ouedraogo as MR.