Sold a player for 105 Million But have a problem

grino

Reaction score
So I just recently sold my wonder kid to arsenal for 105 Million. I was excited because I thought I was gonna be able to spend it on some players and upgrade some facilities but turns out the owner took most of the money for himself does that happen? I only have 20 million in my budget but I see the 105 million in income router login 192.168.l.l.link/

Last edited:
All club owners/chairman have different ideas, if you've been hammering his wallet then he will want it replaced, some owners are front end and will throw money at the club etc etc.
so depending on who your owner/chairman is will depend on how much he allows you to keep after sales.

So I just recently sold my wonder kid to arsenal for 105 Million. I was excited because I thought I was gonna be able to spend it on some players and upgrade some facilities but turns out the owner took most of the money for himself does that happen? I only have 20 million in my budget but I see the 105 million in income
You can check how much of a transfer income goes into a transfer budget from a financial screen. You can also ask your board to increase that amount.
Additionally, when confirming the sale, you'll get a message indicating how much of that money is going into a transfer budget.