Reaction score
hi,
the challenge is simple how far can u get with a league 2 team.

Post screenshots of the following!.
League table
transfers
best 11
player stats
tactic
Please do the screenshots for every season.

Thanks

I was about to start a game with a League 2 team, not sure which one yet but I guess I've seen this at just the right time.:)

How far how mate can you be more specific

Not when the lowest league to champions league is basically the same premise. If the challenge is to make world beaters out of a poor team, may aswell start with the lowest teams. Bit vague.

This is just Lowest League to Champions League for those who can't be bothered to do it properly.

hi! not sure bout how u post screenshots or anything!

started accrington stanley got a few frees, feye, canouga, etuhu and couple others but they were best! promoted in second! With more o less same team with a few loans, (got everton as feeder club!) got to playoffs and won promotion! great fun!

In championship now. 22 after bout 20 games! cant win for toffee, no money, plenty debt, **** ground, **** facilities, now they expect me to avoid relegation! mega struggle on! board wont help with anything! honestly must have gone through like 10 keepers! cant find 1 for anything! cheers guys

I'm not at home so I can't post any screenshots but I am currently playing as Barrow anyway and they start in the Blue Square Premier and I finished top of the league with almost an entire different team of freebies. Bouzanis in net, Counago up front, Kanoute (Samba not Frederic lol) in defence and El Haimour were my best "purchases". I also won the F.A. Trophy and got to the third round of the F.A. Cup getting beat by Spurs. So a good season overall, I'm currently only in September of my first season of League 2 and I'm currently about 6th after 7 games which is quite good seeing as I told the board I'll go for a mid-table finish. I am however going over my wage budget by £1400 per week which isn't good but I'm hoping to go for play-offs so the board won't mind :)

I'm Aldershot town every year I've won everything currently in prem